GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honest Hearts [Jacquine, Arayda]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Honest Hearts [Jacquine, Arayda] Empty Honest Hearts [Jacquine, Arayda]

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:00 am

This is pretty great.

Arayda sighed in content. Whiskey. The woman earlier found some stashed bottled whiskey behind some books as she was wondering about and helped herself to a few glasses. Sitting in the kitchen, unconcerned about who would find her, she enjoyed the drink and the solitude.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Honest Hearts [Jacquine, Arayda] Empty Re: Honest Hearts [Jacquine, Arayda]

Post by Waistcoat Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

Jacquine was humming herself a little tune as she strolled towards the kitchen. She found herself a bit hungry and was in the mood for something sweet. Jacquine considered that she had been very good with her eating habits and thought it would be best to treat herself to her favourite dessert: Chocolate Gateau.

I have been such a good girl, I believe a treat is in order
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 am

Half the bottle wasn't enough it seemed, and Arayda continued her drinking. Her shoulders were slumped, her focus weakening with her tipsiness.

It wasn't anyone was going to miss it. They could just buy another one.

Pouring another glass lazily, she saw someone enter the kitchen through the corner of her eye.

The nice food-giving french girl, she recognised.

"You," She called, "What are you doing here?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am

Jacquine enter kitchen happily before she was called by Aradya. The sudden harsh tone made her jump a little, as well as letting a small noise escape from her mouth.

'I...I..was hungry' Jacquine said stiffly and nervously 'and I've b..been such a good girl I was going to get cake'

She looked down at her feet feeling like a child admitting to being naughty, even if it was the truth.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 am

Arayda didn't mean to scare her. She watched as the woman shrink in nervousness. With a sluggish thump of her palm against the counter, she attempted to urge her to join her.

"Come," she said. "Eat it here."

It'd been a while she had talked to someone. The whiskey was easing her nerves and innocent Jacquine didn't seem too bad of company. She was a listener. Arayda liked listeners.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:10 am

Looking up Jacquine only nodded at Arayda's request. Walking over to the cubaoards she pulled a plate out and drew a knife from the draws before obtaining the cake and slicing herself of a small piece for herself.

She looked over to Arayda, slumped over her bottle of adult drink as she brought anothe glass to her lips watching her drink it down. Jacquine felt that small bit of sorrow creep into her heart looking at her but was more concerned with how lonesome Arayda looked.

Doing her best to push the sad thoughts and feelings away Jacquine pulled out another plate and sliced another, and slightly bigger, piece of cake before taking both plates and resting them infront of her and Arayda.

'This one is for you as it is better to share, no?' She asked, hoping the act would make Arayda smile.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Arayda watched Jacquine in her silence, downing more and more of the alcohol until it was gone. When the girl came with an extra plate of cake for offer, she promptly slid it closer to herself with a small smile.

"Thanks," she said before taking a fork and taking a bite. Jacquine's sentence repeating in her head, she looked at the bottle and drew it towards Jacquine.

"Help yourself."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Jacquine looked at the bottle and then back to Arayda. While she was grateful for the thought of sharing with her, the idea of having this type of drink in particular didn't sit to well with her. She could recall her Mama telling her how they change a person and that she was not allowed to drink it.

'T-Thank you but I must politely decline.' Jacquine stammered 'I am not fond of such things'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:23 pm

"Suit yourself."

Arayda grabbed the bottle, refilling her glass (again). She took another swig, letting the liquid burn down her throat.

"This fancy place we're in..." She started offhandedly, staring through the window, sun shining brightly. Slugger, she missed her freedom. Admittedly she came here on her own decision, but she hated the idea of being tied down. She couldn't just leave without a camera following her every move. "It's shit."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Jacquine was a little taken aback from the sudden curse from Arayda. She played with her food absentmindedly trying to gather the courage to respond.

'Why would you say that, Madam Arayda?' She asked with concern after finding the strength to say something.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 pm

"You know you could spend all this money on nice pools, food, training rooms and all that." Arayda continued, "But we're basically monkeys in a cage. I can't wait for this to end. I want to wake up living a real life."

She clicked her tongue after talking, realising she was taking words straight from the mouth of someone who told her exactly the same thing. Someone who if was watching would probably be smugly looking at his 3v screen.

"I miss home," she muttered under her breath.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Jacquine looked at Arayda with a sympathetic look, she did not like seeing her like this. She felt that great sadness swam inside her heart again but she couldn't tell whether it was through pity or the fear. All Jacquine wanted to do was make her smile again, give her a hug or make the cake more special just now. But a part of her told her that it was best to wait until asked.

She put down her fork from the uneaten cake.

'Seeing you like this hurts my heart' She began, there was no way to hide the emotion she was feeling 'I must admit I too have felt the same way'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 am

Arayda liked the sound of Jacquine sharing the same sentiment. It was refreshing knowing she wasn't alone in her thoughts.

She stretched, and looked at Jacquine before smiling and slapping the girl's back. She needed something else to think about.

"So Frenchy," she asked, "what was life like before you were here?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:46 am

Jacquine squeaked by the sudden back slapping, confused by this action and then the sudden question. She didn't really know if this was a demand through the back slapping or just a question in general. It was difficult for her to grasp certain social interactions.

Jacquine felt it would be best to answer the question regardless. She gave a thoughtful look trying to remember life before coming to GG's mansion and meeting everybody.

'It was wonderful. I lived in a big house with my MaMa, Sebastian and Sir Chicken.' She answered smiling from the memory 'We would all play games like pretend and have tea parties with sweets while Sir Chicken would tell me tales of his adventures.'

Jacquine was smiling and slightly bouncing from happiness a little due to sharing a piece of her memory with Arayda.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:10 am

Rough laughter escaped her lips as she listened to Jacquine's story.

"Sir Chicken? Is that an actual chicken?"

How far did Jacquine go into her childhood to talk about these things? The imagery of the woman sitting opposite a fowl drinking tea crept into her mind. It was bizarre, but for some reason a riot as she chuckled.

It was probably the alcohol.

Not that it mattered.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:43 am

Jacquine felt her heart lift seeing Arayda laugh, seeing someone who scowled so much smile like this was truly refreshing for her. Jacquine also noticed that her smile was very adorable and suited her quite well.

'Oh no, Sir Chicken is very much a man. He was my carer' Jacquine explained, almost hesitantly 'He is big and strong with a mustache that is very bushy. He and Sebastian would fight a lot, throwing furniture while Sebastian dodged. It made me sad but that was just there way...'

She trailed off a little, the nostalgia slowly getting to her as fond memories resurfaced. She picked up the fork and ate a small bit of her cake. The sweet taste of it mixed with the happy atmosphere made the flavours much more explosive to her tastebuds, so much infact that her body glowed with silver energy before releasing a harmless spark of happiness.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:53 am

"Really?" Arayda scoffed in disbelief, now visualising a Freddy Mercury in replace of the chicken, "His real name?"

She'd seen enough fighting in her lifetime that the woman's concern was not something she could sympathise with. She would have just walked away and that would have been the end of it. Instead she continued to stifle laughter over the surreal thoughts running through her head. She wouldn't have tolerated being in Jacquine's position; but surely it made for fine entertainment for an outsider.

Seeing Jacquine eat her cake, she remembered her own plate and followed suite.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 am

Jacquine blushed from the sudden spark but Arayda didn't seem to mind and continued to pry about Sir Chicken, not that she didn't mind, she loved talking about her family back home. Actually she just loved talking in general.

'Yes, that is his name' She nodded smiling but then the smile faded and a look of slight concern as she remembered something 'Actually, no. We never knew his name. His mustache reminded me of chickens when I was a little girl and he announced himself as that.'

She looked at her cake with thoughtfulness as she delved into another piece of cake (luckily, no sparks happened). Thinking about Sir Chicken and his adventurous tales that always wowed and amazed her. But the got rid of those thoughts as those memories of hers were very precious and Sir Chicken was family after all.

'But it is no matter of his name, I love him all the same' Jacquine said happily, the smile returning to her face as she giggled. 'I made a ryhme and didn't even mean to'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:03 am

In a few short minutes, Arayda was done with her plate of cake, eating contently.

Jacquine's talking reminded her of her own family, but that realisastion only brought upon bitter memories. She looked at the girl who was ever so happy...

Childish.

Sheltered.

Spoilt.

The smile was long gone from her face and she was left sighing.

"Pampered princess," she muttered almost inaudibly. "You lived a life filled with love."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:20 am

'What was your family like, Madam Arayda' curiosity ringing in Jacquine's voice as she asked, not being able to hear Arayda's mutterings.

But her curiosity would not be dated as she quickly crew worried by the scowl that returned to Arayda's face.

Madam Arayda, what is wrong? ' she asked ' are you not well?'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:31 am

"Loud. Big. I have a lot of siblings." Arayda replied matter-of-factly. "Loving parents depending on who you were."

At least if you weren't me-- No. That's not true.

She grew out of her resentment of neglect as much as she could since living away. Her parents worried for her incessantly the moment she left the nest and in one way or another her relationship with them improved.

And there was no use expecting them to pay her any attention.

She rubbed at crick in her neck before continuing. "I'm fine. Just getting tired."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:42 am

Jacquine breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that it was not anything serious.

'Maybe you should stop drinking the adult drink' she suggested grabbing the bottle and bring it to her side.

'You are so lucky' Jacquine continued. 'I always wanted a sister or brother' she said happily, there was no hint of envy in her voice. 'How many do you have?
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:59 am

"Seven other siblings, one set of twins. Most are adopted." Arayda said, staring at the bottle which left her vicinity. She wanted to finish that. "I don't know if you'd call it lucky."

Arayda knew she couldn't really complain about her parent's charitable nature, but it still sucked, given the remarkable age difference (at the very least 11 years) that lead her playing an extra position in her parent's list of priorities through her teenage years. She was the helping hand, playing the adult when she could have been the one being shown love when she really needed it.

Why am I thinking about it?

"Hand the bottle over," she demanded, hand outreached in wait.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:21 am

'Non' Jacquine said playfully sticking out her tongue as she held the bottle if whiskey further away from Arayda. She didn't want her becoming anymore tired as Jacquine was enjoying their conversation too much that even this small act of selfishness surprised her. But she pushed through it continued to press on the subject of Arayda's family as they were so intriguing.

What stories could they tell.

'Your parents sound so wonderful.' Jacquine said admirably 'to take on so many children, orphaned too. I do not think I could do such a thing' she said casually piercing her cake with a fork and munching on it.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:26 am

Arayda drew her palm across her face in frustration. She was empty-handed, she didn't like that at all.

For some reason while she wasn't enjoying the topic of interest, she continued to expressing her contrasting thoughts.

"Yes but there's definitely needs to be a limit on how many kids you can take care of. It wasn't fair living with them when they worried about seven toddlers running about."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next