GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Livestream Incident

3 posters

Go down

The Livestream Incident Empty The Livestream Incident

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 am

Gabe had spent the last three hours setting up his recording equipment trying to make sure everything was just right. He had several games at the ready in case any of them didn't work, he had a bottle of water to keep hydrated, and he had readjusted his camera several times just to make sure he was visible. He checked the time again to make sure he was on schedule. He was thirty minutes ahead thankfully and had plenty of time to check everything one last time and maybe pick out which game he was going to play first.

This livestream had to go perfectly! He may be on a television show now but he still had a MeTube channel to maintain! The few fans he had on MeTube were still fans and he refused to disappoint them! However, along with the usual stress that comes with moving, he had a very busy day and had neglected uploading anything to his channel. He posted on his various social media pages that he'd do a livestream to make up for his lack of content and also to help his fans get a look at his new enviroment.

One last look at his equipment and he was ready to go. He stood up to go lock his door but decided against it. The other heroes would probably ignore him anyway so there shouldn't be any harm in leaving it unlocked. He sat back down and forced himself to relax. It was just a livestream after all.

What could possibly go wrong?

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

The Livestream Incident Empty Re: The Livestream Incident

Post by Waistcoat Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:16 am

It was at that point when the air had been exhaled from Gabe's lung, provoking a relaxed state and calm in his mind, that his bedroom door had been kicked with such force that it had been ripped clean of it's hinges and slammed into the opposite side of the room, where it stayed embedded. The cause of such a feat was standing in the doorframe, pink locks of hair fell down one side of the head.

"Ey up, Love. Watcha doin'?" Roxi asked.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 am

Gabe nearly jumped through the ceiling as the door slammed into the opposite wall. He took a deep breath and forced a smile on his face as he turned to face Roxi. He had only spoken to her briefly before he had to get to work setting this up. Trying to keep his voice as even as possible he replied, "Oh hi, I'm just setting up a livestream that I'm going to do. A livestream that will be starting soon. One that a lot of people may watch."

The sooner he got her out of here the sooner he could attempt to fix the door and get things back on track.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 am

"Livestream, wot's that?" Roxi scratched the shaven side of her head in confusion.

Roxi had a vauge idea on what "Live streaming" was. She wasn't as tech savy as everyone else, she just used it as it came along, although it could of meant something else entirely what with the lingo of everything always changing.

"Oh! are you doing one 'em naughty shows on the tinternet? Gonna get yer knickers of for some strangers?" she teased.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 am

"Wh-what?! No!" Gabe stammered unable to keep the red from his face. Of all the times for people to get the wrong idea! He took a deep breath to collect his thoughts. "No, I'm just playing some videogames while a bunch of people watch. It's going to be starting soon and a lot of people are going to be watching so..." He tried to be as polite as he could but he really hoped Roxi would go. He didn't need his stream filled with sexual innuendos and other inappropriate things like that!

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Nicky couldn't have picked a better time to walk by the door that was knocked clean off of its hinges. He paused midstep, brow furrowing as he tried to make sense of what he had just heard. Surely he had misheard that.

Nicky backtracked several steps, popping his head into the room where what's his face and some strange boisterous person was.

"What's going on in here?" Nicky asked, a fine brow raised as he looked over the two. He had certainly come across some strange people in his short stay in the mansion(and successfully got rid of that terrible vermin). "I didn't think we had an exhaubitionist in our midst."
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Roxi turned around to see a new face of the mansion.

"'ey up. Glasses over 'ere was just getting his knickers off for some strangers on the tinternet"

Roxi looked them up and down taking their image in. She raised her hand out for them to shake it.

"Names Roxi, wot's yours?"
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Gabe debated setting himself on fire then and there. Now was not the time for sexual misunderstandings. "I'm not doing anything like that,"he started to explain,"I'm just going to be playing some games is all." He quickly checked the time again and nervously bit his lip. He had to get this thing started and these two were introducing themselves in his room. A thought crossed his mind to just use his powers to get them out but decided against it. He didn't need a headache when he was streaming after all.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Nicky looked at Roxi for a moment as if HE was absolutely dumbfounded by the fact that the other was speaking to him. Her accent was just so horrendous, that Nicky feared it might be some sort of contagious virus. The look on his face made it clear that he would not be shaking the offered hand.

"Nikolas Nanos," he said in reply, though it was fairly clear that he didn't exactly want to pay attention to Roxi. There was no incentive provided that would lead him to believe her worth his time in any way or form. So, he returned his attention to Gerard, or whatever his name was, a sly smirk spreading across his lips.

"Games? Is that what they're calling it these days?" he practically purred. He knew that the guy wasn't actually doing a peep show, but Nicky was in a rather good mood. It just felt like the mansion on whole was a lot cleaner now that the trash was gone. "No reason to be ashamed of the fact that you like others to gaze upon you as you jerk it."
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 pm

"Videogames! I'm just playing videogames!" he tried not to shout. He ran a hand through his hair. This was turning into a nightmare and he wasn't sure if he would be able to fix this. "Listen I need to get this started so um, if you two could just..." Gabe hinted at them leaving again, still trying to be as polite as he could.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:06 am

"Aw, c'mon, Glasses, we're just teasing" she said sympathetically.

She ignored Nicky's poor manners of shaking her hand. Maybe she should try a different approach with them, arm wrestling always was a good ice breaker. Roxi strode over to Gabe and placed her hands on his shoulders staring at the monitor trying to make heads or tails of the screen.

"Watcha got gamewise? I've played a few of 'em, maybe we could play together" She said with genuine interest.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:32 am

Gabe relaxed a little when the topic came back to games. "I've got mostly puzzle games and point and click adventures. I've also got a couple horror games but I was going to wait to play those later. You're welcome to join me but this livestream is open for everyone so we have to keep the sexual innuendos to a minimum." he explained, a smile returning to his face. He could turn this around after all! As long as everything was kept under control then he wouldn't mind having company.

Gabe used his powers to bring an extra seat over for Roxi to sit. Then he nervously glanced at his other intruder unsure if they wanted to join as well.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:49 am

"Alright, undergarments stay in their draws" Roxi jokingly complained as she sat down next to Gabe. "horror games. I love a bit of spook, except for...you know...waterstuff"

She turned over to sourcrout, if it's a livestream with people it would be more entertaining with more people.

"Wot about you Nick? Want to join us inna menage et trios of fear?"
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

HE looked at the both of them, raising an eyebrow. Why on earth would HE want to sit around and watch what's his face play games until he died of fright? The company certainly didn't seem all that appealing.

"Mm, sorry, but polyamory really isn't my thing, even with fear involved," HE said in reply to the obvious display of Roxi not knowing what the phrase actually meant. Or how to pronounce it. HE wasn't even sure if Roxi was speaking the same language as everyone else.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:32 pm

"Aw, c'mon Sourcrout, 'fraid you'll shit yourself in front of thousands of people" Roxi said playfully in response.

She really liked the idea of doing something like this, relaxing and getting to know the new residents and having to not punch someone in front of people, playing video games sounded way more fun.

"It's justa buncha lads and lasses wotchin' us play games, innit? wot else 'ave you got going on?" Roxi asked  in an attempt to get the third party involved.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:01 pm

"Well if you're not interested you're not interested. But hey the door's always open if you change your mind, mostly because it's off its hinges," Gabe laughed nervously hoping his joke would lighten the mood. He turned his attention back to his equipment. He had a few minutes before going live and had to make sure his games were working. He hoped the others would just decide to either stay or leave and not stand around in his room to bicker.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Nicky looked at Roxi, squinting as though that would help him understand the words better. Because there was an obvious connection between hearing and sight. Obviously.

"I don't think sauerkraut is generally involved in horror games," Nicky said, because out of all that, that was the word he had managed to understand the best. He glanced at the door that was obviously off its hinges, most likely done by Roxi. It hadn't been knocked off perfectly though. It was a bit sloppy of work.

He would have to make sure that Roxi never figured out where his room was. That door was going to need to be sanded.

"I suppose I can watch you two make fools of yourself in front of a whole bunch of impressionable youths," Nicky finally said, it that lovely upper class accent, almost going so far to stick his nose in the air a bit. He withheld from doing it. He was not going to abide by the stereotype.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 pm

"Excellent!" Roxi shouted in triumph.

It was a small victory but a victory none the less to Roxi. She felt like she was really fitting in right now. It was at this point she accidentally switched Her accent.

"So, when are we doing the streamy stuff? Is it now? Where's the camera?" She asked in excitement.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 pm

"I'm starting it now and the camera is over here,"Gabe said gesturing to a camera orb carefully perched on top of his his monitor. He opened up one of his puzzle games and took one final deep breath before going live.

A many people immediately began watching and Gabe smiled into his camera to address them. "Hello everyone and welcome to Shotgun's Celebratory Livestream! Where I celebrate successfully moving into the Divine Queer Mansion by playing a bunch of games for your entertainment and show you guys my new living arrangements! I am also joined by two surprise guests! If they want to introduce themselves...?"

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Okay, wow. This guy was lame. Nicky brought a chair over and straddled it so that he was behind Griswald, but so that Grant wouldn't be able to block the audience from seeing his gorgeous face. That was a crime worthy of death. Giovanni would probably gain more viewers because of Nicky's face. Really, Gandalf should be thanking him.

"As if anyone wouldn't be able to recognize my face," Nicky said, flashing a killer smile that had gotten him into many an upper class bed back in his experimental teen days. Still, there was probably a whole sea of uncultured swine who wouldn't recognize him (a shame, that) so he cleared his throat. "I'm Nikolas, aka Nicky, aka Caeneus, aka best looking child of any US politician ever. Hold your applause."

Gordon did this repeatedly? It was so strange talking to a camera without even a live studio audience, or seeing the person who you were supposed to be talking to. For all he knew, a bunch of perverted old men could be watching this.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Roxi threw her face in front of the camera ignoring both Nicky and Gabe.

'Hello, people on the internet!' She yelled in both a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Of course she was expecting a response instantly but when there was no response from the camera, where she expected to see some type of reaction, she grabbed the camera looking at the lens with a quizzical eye, attempting to find a fault in the device she began shaking it.

'Is this thing on? is it working? can the people see us?' she asked in confusion and minute annoyance.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:51 pm

"Um," Gabe laughed nervously as he gently tugged Roxi's shirt,"it's working fine I promise. Now please don't shake it, you'll give the viewers motion sickness and break my new camera. I spent a lot of money on that."  All his superhero earnings and extra money from his channel went into that camera. Of course he could probably replace it easily if it broke now that he was on this show and earning a somewhat steadier income, but he put too much hard work into that camera to let it break from shaking.

Gabe gave a harder tug on Roxi's shirt to pull her back into a seat. He would probably have to explain how a lot of this worked, or at least the basics since he didn't want to bore anyone watching.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:00 am

Well this certainly was going to be an entertaining show, Nicky thought, leaning back in his chair as he watched the other two with a dull amusement.

The scrapping of nails against the floor told of the mutt entering the room, Newt's ears perked as he looked at the trio, before trodding over to them, barking happily as his tail wagged in excitement. He obviously thought the humans were playing some sort of game, and Nicky pushed his chair further away from the beast, not wanting to get slobbered on again.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum