GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Pool

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Divine Queer Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divine Queer Pool

Post by Joule Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:12 pm

"Awww not the touchy felt kind? What a shame for someone as handsome as yourself~" Disappointed but not wanting to put Evan completely off, Joule tried to keep a distance - for his standards anyway.

"I can feel right at home anywhere! After all, home is where the heart is, and my heart happens to be right here," he tapped his chest. "How about you? Finding the mansion to your liking?"
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 am

Dax was more than just a little impressed when he watched Evan's double push Joule away, and he blinked in his direction for a moment before shaking his head. Evan's a nice guy, he decided. 

He didn't know if Joule was referring to him for that last question, but he shrugged anyway, then replied, 

"The mansion's great. I mean, it's spacious and stuff. The training room's really good, too." He left out the bit where he thought that it was good the place was big; at least he'd know where to escape to when it got too noisy. "Attempted the maze for a bit as well- didn't get very far."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 am

Joule did not discriminate when it came to flirting with people - he would hit on anyone and everyone regardless of looks, gender or sexuality. Of course he wasn't complaining that every single male he had met so far was more than pleasing to the eyes. He could certainly live with this.

"Yup, training room's good! Though it can get a bit busy during the middle of the day, so early morning is really the best time to be there." He gave the other man a wink. "Still haven't figured out the maze? What a shame! And I thought you were a smart one~"
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:09 pm

"Agreed, though I practice more during the evening..." Dax found himself amused by the way Joule had winked at him; the guy seemed the time to flirt with anyone, but he didn't pay it any mind. 

After all, if Joule boasted about figuring the maze out, he must be more than he let on. 

"Please, you overestimate me," he said with a chuckle. "I'll figure it out soon enough."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 pm

"Everyone's got their own schedule. Personally I prefer to focus on upper body in the morning, lower in the afternoon and powers in the evening. Nothing too much, just a few hours each time," he waves a hand is if it were nothing.

Joule never fought with his bare fists; even if he had to resort to other measures outside his powers, he preferred his plasma guns. Still, in order to increase his control on his powers, he needed to be in top physical condition. At least that's what his herologist had told him. She was a smart, reasonable person, so he saw no reason to doubt it. Besides, he enjoyed what he saw in the mirror.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3