GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Papa.

Go down

Dear Papa. Empty Dear Papa.

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Dear Papa is a series of letters Jacquine writes to her father every once in a while and I thought it would be pretty nifty to show you guys what their like. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------
Dear Papa.
How have you been? It has been quite some time since our last exchange of letters, no? I hope they are treating you well in the Devoid.
I have much to tell you, Papa! I have finally been accepted into a hero group, is this not exciting? To think I will be able to share the experience of helping people and bringing justice to those Voyous Villanouse. Doing it alone was fun but to have other heroes with me I will not be lonely nor have any difficulties, they all are such talented people, just like you, Papa. Mama was very upset to see me leave to live with them but her tears were full of pride for me, I already miss her as much as I miss you.

But let me tell you about my first meeting with them.

I was so shy and embarrassed that I could not speak a word of English and reverted to my natural tongue; I tried my best to act normal but continued talking like that. Luckily, one of the fellow girls, Miss Acrylic, was able to understand me but we did not speak that much, maybe she does not like me? I hope not it would make me most sad. One of the boys, Mister Joule, could only understand a small bit of French but I’m sure I made him more confused with our chat, the poor thing. It also did not help that he was shirtless and made gestures to me as well which only made me more embarrassed for I am not used to such things! (Please do not be angry, Papa!)

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mister Kade, to whom I think is Mister Joules Little Cauliflower but I could be wrong. Mister Kade is such a little devil, papa! Not devilish like a villain but what Mama used to call me whenever I got mucky and made a mess when I was just a child. He has done nothing as of yet but I can see it through his smile and eyes, what mischief is he planning, papa? But it is not so much of a bad thing, he feels like such a little brother to me. It is so strange; I have known these people for so little time and I already feel like I have another family! It makes my heart burst in joy.

I hope we will come to be close friends and family throughout our crime fighting then you would get to meet them all and see how wonderful they are.

I’m sorry, papa, I seem to be rambling aren’t I?

The weather has become so hot lately I find it hard to get up in the mornings sometimes; do you feel that way too? You will drink plenty of water won’t you?

I am running out of space to write now, papa. So I will end it here.

Always missing and loving you.

Your little cauliflower; Jacquine.

P.S. I have baked you muffins for dessert, they are blueberry flavoured. Enjoy!
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Dear Papa. Empty Re: Dear Papa.

Post by Waistcoat Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:57 am

I have had so much fun here at the mansion. I got to watch a movie with friends, I was so happy to join in their activities. But the movie was really scary and could not watch it all, I never felt my heart pound so much, is it like that when you fought crime, Papa? I bet you were never scared because you are so brave!

We are getting new members to our little family now. I have yet to meet them all besides Mister Kevin he is so polite and humble. I look forward to making friends with all of them. I have so many flower crowns and cookies to make, it fills my heart with such joy.

I also went on my first case with Madam Knight and another new member to our family, Mister CopyCat (but I like to call him Kitty! Haha). It was about an unfortunate murder by a bird man, I could not bare to look at the body. But then I thought of you and managed to look for bruises. Are you proud of me, Papa? I will tell you more in another letter as it is a long and exciting adventure, I want it to be a special letter for you. But I will say that we had a tea party at the end of it all, it was a wonderful ending.

I do feel that we are a family but lately my heart has been feeling funny around Madam Herald and Mister Nathan. I see them and my heart hurts as if they have caused me some harm. I do not recall either if them doing such a thing. Madam Herald and I played queen with flower crowns and I gave Mister Nathan a hug when he was feeling down. Yet, when I am around them a deep sorrow surfaces. Papa, what should I do? I do not like this and it worries me?

I apologise for worrying you, Papa but I wanted to tell you everything about the going ons in my life.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Always missing and loving you.
You're little cauliflower, Jacquine.

P.s. Today's dessert is chocolate chip cookies with triple the Chocolate Chips! Bon appetite. Xxxxxx
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum