GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin' For You

3 posters

Go down

Fallin' For You Empty Fallin' For You

Post by Freefall Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:07 pm

A topic for the Evan/Dax ship~
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Fallin' For You Empty Re: Fallin' For You

Post by Joule Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

JOULE WAS HERE
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fallin' For You Empty First Kiss

Post by Freefall Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Dax had been apart of the team for a little while now, and quite honestly calling him attractive was a gross understatement in Evan’s opinion. When he walked into a room Evan struggled to look away from him. His smile sent his heart racing and his laugh let hundreds of butterflies free in his stomach.

Evan hung on Dax’s every word, revelled in every casual touch and moment spent alone. Although he would not out right admit it to himself, Evan was no doubt in love with Dax.

However it was Dax’s feelings towards him that had him really going mad. Evan tried to tell himself that it wasn’t important, that Dax was way too good for him, could never want him. However it was hard to ignore the longer than normal looks, the poorly constructed (and quite frankly adorable) compliments and the eagerness to spend time with him. In those moments Evan became almost certain that his feelings were at least somewhat reciprocated. However, the rest of the time Dax was either very professional or treated him no more romantically than Rachel did.

Confusing wasn’t the start of it. Evan had never been in this position before. He’d liked people before, but never this much. Never enough to let himself try.

Dax glanced up from his plate at the opposite end of the table from Evan, sensing eyes on him. Evan hadn’t even realised he’d been staring until he was faced with that shy smile that made his breath catch in his throat.

“If you don’t kiss him,” Kade began from next to him. “I will.”

Evan scoffed.

“As if he’d let you, Kade.”

Kade just gave him a suggestive look, wiggling his eyebrows for emphasis.

Evan rolled his eyes going back to dinner, but Kade’s words were spinning in his head. If he didn’t at least try and make a move, would Dax end up dating someone else and destroy all Evan’s chances of finding out how he felt about him?

Dax was just coming out of the training room when Evan caught him. He jumped when Evan put a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with relief and a little bit of joy.

“Oh it’s you Evan.”

“Yeah...hey Dax, can we talk?”

Dax visibly tensed as he faced Evan fully.

“Sure of course.”

“Uh, not here though, walk with me in the gardens?”

Dax silently agreed and left together in the first awkward silence they’d had since Dax moved in.

Evan was fidgeting with his fingers, sighing heavily, chewing on his lip like he didn’t really know how to start. Just as Dax was about to ask if he was alright Evan began.

“You’re really confusing you know?” Evan started. “Like, what are you even thinking inside that pretty head of your? Sometimes I’m so sure and then you just- completely 180 on me, you change and what is with that?” He was rambling and he definitely knew it, taking a deep breath as he looked back at Dax.

“Did I do something wrong?” Dax said sounding and looking incredibly worried. “If I upset you, I’m so sorry!”

Evan stared. He really didn’t have a clue what he was talking about. This was so...

“You’re so slugging-! Just- oh my god-”

With his last bit of frustration, he grabbed Dax by the shoulders and pulled him into a desperate pleading kiss. It took a few seconds too long, and Evan was just about to pull away thinking he’d made a giant slugging tit of himself when Dax kissed back.

Evan was surprised at first, but softened the kiss and moved his arms from his shoulders to wrap around his waist instead.

“So I’m guessing you do like me after all?” Evan asked as they parted for air.

Dax just grinned and let him kiss him again.

~

It was a few days later when Evan walked in on the devious duo (sometimes known as Kade and Joule) putting what looked like some very suggestive moves on Dax.

Evan probably should have been more jealous than he was, but there was something very satisfactory about being able to go over and wrap his arm around Dax’s waist, leading him away.

“Sorry boys, this one is off limits from now on.” Evan smirked a little as he looked down at Dax. He heard and ignored the duo’s suggestive hollering as they walked away instead concentrating on Dax’s cute little smile.

And yeah, Evan admitted he was probably a little bit in love.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Postin' some of the pics because why the heck not.

Fallin' For You Tumblr_n95vxyz0t91rrgrh4o2_r1_500
Fallin' For You Tumblr_n983jyBYF01rrgrh4o1_500
Fallin' For You Tumblr_n9894m1DkD1thlqa1o1_500
Fallin' For You Tumblr_n9a8qgK6YZ1thlqa1o1_500
Fallin' For You Tumblr_n9hfej1Foq1thlqa1o1_500
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 pm

I ship it so hard
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fallin' For You Empty Beach Break

Post by Freefall Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:06 pm

It felt like such a rare break. Just the beach, the hot sun, the sand, the sea and them, and it felt like bliss. Evan had already been swimming in the sea, coming out shaking the water from his hair and jogging up the sand to where Dax was laying in the shade of an umbrella, looking totally asleep. Evan went over, carefully taking Dax’s sunglasses off of him and putting them on top of one of the bags. Dax didn’t move.

Evan smirked and climbed over him sinking down so he was sitting on his lap. Dax blinked his eyes open after a minute and looked up at him.

“You’re wet.” He commented stretching.

“You’re dry.” Evan returned lowering himself down onto him and kissing him. “I should fix that.”

“No that’s fine. I’m good being dry.” He turned his head as Evan started kissing his neck instead.

“That’s just not good enough.” Evan quickly grabbed Dax and threw him over his shoulder standing up as he did.

“Evan! Evan what are you doing!?”

Evan didn’t answer as he began moving towards the sea. Dax wriggled a little and then heard the sound of Evan’s feet going through the water.

“Evan!! NO! No no no no NO-!”

It took seconds but then Evan was throwing Dax off of himself and into the sea with a loud splash, followed by reels of his own laughter. Dax spluttered but then stood up waist deep in the sea.

“Evan!”

Evan was still laughing when he waded a little but further towards him and helped him straighten up.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry you just looked so-” He gasped as suddenly he was pushed backwards. He shot up from the sea and looked up surprised at Dax, who was grinning proudly...and half naked...and wet.

“Evan, that’s not my face.”

“I’m aware.” Evan said standing up, stepping up close to him. “We should go to the beach more often.”
He held him close against his chest and kept their faces close together.

“Yeah? So you can throw me in the sea and be a pervert?”

“Yes?”

They laughed and Evan kissed him between giggles. It was starting to get a little heated when Evan lowered his hand to squeeze Dax’s butt. Dax parted enough to raise an eyebrow at him and Evan laughed more.

“Sorry, I’ll stop...for now.” Evan said returning his hands to his waist.

“For now?” Dax questioned.

“Well I can’t make any promises for when we get back to the mansion.”

Dax laughed and shoved him away, Evan stumbling back and laughing but they continued messing around in the sea until their muscles ached. That’s when they collapsed on the sand together under their umbrella, facing each other.

“I ever tell you how good look you are?” Evan said quietly smiling at him sincerely. Dax flushed and looked away from his face.

“Th-thanks...”

“No I mean it, like wow...”

“Evan...” Dax had a warning tone in his voice but it was playful. Evan laughed and shuffled closer.

“Sorry, sorry! You’re so cute.”

Dax didn’t protest this time and Evan lazily kissed him. He sighed, the sun slowly starting to set. Had they been there that long? They didn’t say anything and just stayed there for even longer, as the sun set more and it started to get dark.

“We should probably head back...” Dax whispered. Evan was about to request they stay but then remembered their earlier conversation. Dax looked a little confused but then Evan was getting up.

“No you’re right we should head back.” He offered his hand to help him up.

“What are you-?” when Dax was standing Evan wrapped an arm around him kissing him hard.

“I did say I couldn’t promise anything when we got back to the mansion.” Evan pointed out and Dax rolled his eyes as they got ready to go, but he was still smiling when Evan took his hand, walking like that off the beach like they were your normal average couple for a change.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:06 pm

cackles to the sky

Fallin' For You Tumblr_n9lgrgpHpT1rrgrh4o3_r1_1280
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content