GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume]

2 posters

Go down

Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume] Empty Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume]

Post by Plume Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:56 am

Shut up and deal or GO HOME

(if you can't tell this is a bromance burger + extra side of bro)
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume] Empty Re: Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume]

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 am

It was almost a miracle that the kitchen was empty for the meantime, but then again, that time after lunch when everyone went off to do their own thing usually resulted in such. Dax searched through the cabinets as he thought of what to make that would be a good snack, both for himself and other members. 

There was a surprising amount of ingredients here that he couldn't really make his mind up. Basically, anything he could think of, he could make, although some of them he may need an extra hand. He'd already made muffins and popsicles before and he knew that some must've gotten tired of them by now. He leaned against the counter with a sigh.
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume] Empty Re: Broductive Brole-models [Griffin, Plume]

Post by Plume Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 am

Woken up by Thurlow's alarm (obnoxious singing), Luca landed onto the floor with a thud, groaning as he cradled his head. 

He regretted trying to wake up earlier. 

He got himself off the floor in search of some shorts. He put on an old pair of denims and he headed for the kitchen, hoping that a bowl of cereal would help his headache.

The sight of his childhood friend brightened his mood instead. It had almost been almost two weeks since he'd seen Dax, and Luca got lonely.

"Passero! I haven't seen you in forever," he said, draping himself over the younger boy.

Last edited by Plume on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:34 am

"Luca!" Dax's face broke into a grin as he saw the man approach him and didn't protest when the other had decided to drape himself over him. For someone he'd known for years, how could he refuse? He laughed and patted Luca's messy hair, which only told Dax that the Italian had just woken up. "Good afternoon, man. I missed your face!" 

He patted the other's back. 

"You hungry? I can whip something up, but I can't decide..."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:40 am

"Ugh, yeah. Just give me anything, I don't care. Slugger, even making me a bowl of cereal is great."

He peeled himself off and planted two big smacks onto Dax's cheeks. Dax's cheeks weren't getting any smoother, but Luca didn't really mind. Plopping down on a bar stool, he twirled around and began to whistle.

"So how's my fratellino? Anything good happen while I was out?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Dax smiled and went straight to work, seeing as Luca was definitely hungry, so he couldn't take too long with this one. He reached for the loaf of bread on the counter and took four slices from it.

"Well, nothing much went on, honestly," he replied as he opened the fridge and retrieved some cheese. "A couple of really minor missions, and in my free time I worked on my flight, as usual. Hard to entertain myself when you aren't around. What about you? I mean, you must've had fun while you were out, knowing you."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 am

Luca grinned at the sight of the bread and cheese. Hopefully, Dax remembered to put extra butter. 

"Ooh? Did you get any rewards for your good deeds? Treat me to some ice cream next time."

He hopped down the stool and walked towards the window, pulling a small cloud into the room. He didn't have anything else to do while he waited. He brought it over back to his spot and started sculpting. 

"Hmm, yeah. Got myself a boyfriend while you were away. He's pretty hot," he drawled out, distracted. Spheres were fine, but things edges? Not cool.

Giving up on the details (it was a cloud for slugger's sake), he flew his masterpiece atop the younger boy's head, satisfied. Cloud sculpting was fun.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down