GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Kevin was halfway through his pizza when Luca asked the question. He blinked at him before realising the question needed to be addressed.

He swallowed his food before mirroring the Luca's smile on his face.

"Yeah I guess so, boyfriend."

He swung their arms about for a moment, looking at their intertwined hands. This was real. No more being confused and being patient.

About time.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Plume Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 am

Luca sighed in contentment and rubbed his cheek against Kevin's hand.

"My first boyfriend, huh. Smart, cute and good in bed. Not bad, Luca."

He finished his pizza after a few bites, wanting to clean up the kitchen as soon as possible. He wouldn't want the others to see the kitchen like this. With a quick kiss to Kevin's hand, he stood up and cleaned his mess.

"So what are you gonna do now? I'm gonna shower after this, and you're more than welcome to join me, you know. If you aren't busy, boyfriend." He winked at the other man before getting down on all fours to wipe the floor.

Totally not showing off his ass, no.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:48 am

Kevin laughed at Luca's soliloquy. Although his boyfriend -- and oh, was he loving the freedom to finally call him that -- wasn't a scientist, he shared the same sentiments. Funny and forever interesting too.

By the time he'd finished his slice, Luca had left to begin cleaning. Not before asking him about his plans. Undoubtedly with his current attire (darn it) floured from earlier, he planned to take his own shower.

Kevin gave a lopsided grin as he hopped off his chair to help up with the clean up - at least not before looking at that beautiful butt of his in his face.

He's tempting me again.

He approached Luca, squatting next to him to avoid talking too loud.

"You sure about that? Because I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Daringly, he patted Luca's butt and chortled, before getting up on his feet to work on clearing the counter mess.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:13 am

Oh.

He felt the last of his self-control crumble as Kevin pet his ass. 

He wanted Kevin in his shower, wet and naked and his

Now.

Luca quickly wiped the floor, not minding that he missed a few spots. He threw the soiled paper towel away and crept towards the other man. His hands slid up his boyfriend's back before they settled onto his shoulders, thumbs rubbing circles to the hard muscle. 

"Mm, that's good to hear. Because I definitely need some help with those... hard-to-reach places," he purred, lips pressing onto the shell of his ear.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:42 am

And that should have been the last of-- Ahh.

Kevin had been wiping down a spot on the counter when he felt Luca's hands trail then rest on his shoulders.

He grunted, rolling his shoulders at the contact, forcing himself to focus on the last of his clean-up.

Slugger--

He was at the end of his tether and tossing the dirty rag aside. (Someone else could deal with it and/or rudely berate him -- whatever.) He spun around, before pulling the man into a hungry kiss. His hands grabbed at Luca's thighs, planning to carry him in.

Lips parting, he stared at Luca's eyes, his own brown eyes glazed with lust. "We're going."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Hands automatically slid up to grip at soft, flour-dusted hair, pulling the man closer as they kissed. He responded in fervour, a little dazed as Kevin pulled away.

Luca couldn't help but snatch another kiss from him before he dragged themselves to his room. They fumbled over their clothes, stole some kisses in between, Luca almost tripping over his feet. 

They clogged the shower drain with wet mushy flour after a while before heading over to the bed, beginning Round 2.

It was a rough night.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:59 am

How was Kevin to know what was happening beyond the walls of his room in the last two days? He had drunk himself to sleep to quell the pain, only hindering his recovery the very next. Then by the second morning, he was back in one piece and eager for a change of pace.

It wasn't as if he'd bore himself to death, holed up in there; he'd managed to be done with the pile-up of paperwork, and given himself more than enough time to quell the sparking rage he'd felt upon the earlier incident.

Luca's still a shit, he thought, smoothing out the collar of his shirt with a thumb. His gaze settled onto his shoulder, reminded of his boyfriend's sinking teeth and groaned.

I need to do my laundry.

With a roll of his shoulders, he walked outside of his room.

After talking things out with a certain idiot.

He had some things to apologise for too.

Although he was still adamant that what Luca did was uncalled for.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:02 am

Saying that Luca felt like shit was an understatement. After leaving the living room, he would pass by Kevin's room a little more than twice. He ended up staring at the door, hoping he would gain some confidence to knock. 

Figuring that his boyfriend wouldn't even answer the door (at the 5th visit), Luca dragged himself back to his room with the last tub of ice cream. The next morning, he was still trying to decide on what to do next.

Kevin'd just get even more pissed if I just stay here like a fucking coward. But, fuck, what if he doesn't forgive me?

After an hour of Thurlow's encouragements and to 'grow a pair' the next day, he finally extracted himself from his bed and fixed himself up.

Slugger, here it goes.

With a sigh, he left his room.

Last edited by Plume on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:38 am

There was relatively not much going around through Kevin's head. A few doors down the hallway was Luca's room -- in there, possibly a sleeping giant he was likely to disturb. But he wanted to get this over and done with.

He'd considered that Luca lost points for not confronting him immediately about it all. However, given his own personal composure -- irrational, ill and in pain -- things may have spun out for the worse. Moreover, he'd escaped into his room, earnestly being ignorant of any outsiders who wanted to converse with him face-to-face.

Would he have known if Luca knocked? Not at all. At least Fely didn't tell him.

However, Kevin decided to be done with all the speculation. He'd turned and begun to walk absentmindedly before taking notice of Luca exiting his room.

"Oh, you're up," he said, within close proximity. The tone in his voice was monotonous besides slight surprise. He was undoubtedly less than comfortable and couldn't quite bring himself to do away entirely with the disappointment he had towards the other man.

Not without this talk.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Luca jumped at the familiar voice, eyes landing on Kevin's face before quickly looking away. He thought he'd have time to figure out what to say.

Oh fuckfuckfuck. God ain't listening to my prayers today. Slugger.

"B-Bello! Uh, yeah. I, um, couldn't sleep properly," he stammered, letting go of the doorknob to rub at his nape.

"I was about to go to your room, but I guess you...," he stopped short, not wanting to ramble on. He took a deep breath and told himself to just get it over with. Not allowing Kevin to say anything first, Luca spoke up.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you that day, but I was a fucki--..." 

He gulped and wrung his hands. Best not to admit that he was a coward. And stuff.

He continued, slowly looking up at Kevin. 

"I'm sorry I was an ass. Am. An ass. For hitting you while you were asleep. You deserved it, I still think you do, but not the way it happened. I'm sorry, bello."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Kevin's reservations were dissipating with Luca's apology. His expression softened in relief, not so worried about having to steel himself for another argument.

Admittedly, he'd been expecting less of a guilty conscience from the other man. (Part of him was enjoying the uncommon sight of serious, albeit awkward, sincerity -- it broke the taut line of his lips.)

"Yeah, that was out of line," he concurred, brows furrowing and hands akimbo. He took a deep breath and finally let the incident go. He was going to trust Luca learnt his lesson; especially with Luca holding so much trust in himself in return. "Just don't pull that crap again."

Knowing it was his turn to make amends, however, he too struggled to construct much eloquence. "And, w-well, about the mission... Sorry for not letting you know about it."

Pause. There was something else wasn't there?

"And sorry for leaving without you on top of that," he added, looking at Luca imploringly. "Forgive me?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Luca released his breath that he unknowingly held, only to suck it back up as Kevin began to apologise.

Right. The thing that started it all in the first place. 

Huffing, he took Kevin's hand and pulled him closer. He furrowed his eyebrows and placed his free hand on his hip, attempting to imitate his boyfriend.

"'Yeah, that was out of line. Just don't pull that crap again,' bello," he mimicked, before letting out an irritated groan as he entwined their fingers. 

"How am I supposed to save your ass when you're on the other team, hm? I can fly pretty fast, but slugger, stop making it harder for me," he whined, smacking a kiss to Kevin's hand out of irritation. Well, he can't bite him, so might as well just kiss him instead.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:14 am

Shoot.

Kevin relaxed when Luca grabbed his hand, but tensed a little at Luca's words.

The reason for Luca's frustration had been somewhat lost to him, and upon the realisation he felt a pang of guilt. Again, his selfishness had gotten the better of him. Oops.

"It won't happen again, sorry," he said with wry laughter. He reached for Luca's free hand, fingers clasping both palms and giving a squeeze.

"So we all good?" He said, looking at Luca eye to eye.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 pm

"Mhm, we're good," Luca said, smiling back. He glanced at their entwined hands and his smile widened. Holding hands felt quite nice, they should do it more often.

Starting to feel a little giddy from resolving their fight, he couldn't help kissing Kevin's cheek. Since they haven't gone out in a while since the mission, why not go on a date?

"Hey, if you aren't busy, you wanna buy some ice cream with me? I, uh, kinda finished the last pint," he said, a sheepish smile forming on his face.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:19 am

Kevin chuckled at the change of pace. It'd been like nothing ever happened.

He'd missed this.

"Sure," he replied with a lopsided grin. He gently swung his arms. One, two, three times, then finally letting go of one hand -- the other, however, was going to be held on to for as long as he could -- leading him along and out of the halls.

In the midst of their walk, his pace slowed down to match Luca's.

"Maybe we should buy a bit more if you're going to finish it all that quickly," he said, still looking ahead.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10