GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea Dump or something

+2
ArtieStroke
Joule
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Idea Dump or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Idea Dump or something

Post by Phoenix Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Somehow it'll wind up plastered all over the internet. No one knows who posted it. Nathan finally feels like the sane one. Pumpkins are for life.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 pm

But on another note-- What about a university AU? Like, where they're either professors or actual students. Nathan would be the kind of physics/chemistry teacher who would have a huge hot wheels loop-de-loop set up to show centripetal force in action, and would set himself on fire(taking special precautions so he doesn't actually catch on fire) to show how awesome chemicals are. Because why WOULDN'T you set yourself on fire for science?
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Nathan would be Nat's favourite teacher ever. But I am torn - would Nat be the overly enthusiastic and inappropriate History professor, or the party animal, crazy Fashion major guy who's just into EVERYTHING.
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 pm

If he's an inappropriate history teacher, he has to remember he can't sleep with his students. We don't need Joule going to prison! Do you know what they do to guys like him in there? They take their desserts!

I think anyone would love the teacher who sets himself on fire because, and I quote Nathan directly here, "SCIENCE!!"
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:09 am

Dude I can hardly even imagine Kade as a teacher. He hardly even has the patience to learn things on his own, let alone actually teach others. If he did do it though, I can't decide whether he'd be a geology teacher because FUCK YEAH ROCKS N SHIT, or teach engineering. Hell he might even teach programming.

Damnit now I have no idea.

Needless to say he'd be one of the teachers that made the entire lesson very hands on and has a reputation for playing pranks on people in the university. Just imagine him and the engineering students giggling in the background while a vending machine fires out drinks like a machine gun.

Hm yes probably engineering.
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:38 am

Rachel would either be teaching in the nursing program or child development program if she were a professor. Now that I think about it, she'd probably make a pretty great teacher if she weren't all super-hero'd and such.

If she were a student however that poses a whole new set of delightful quandaries. Dorming on campus and being the easily embarrassed, slightly perverse person she is I can see how having a roommate would be a challenge to say the least. God, imagine if Jacquine were dorming with her, Rachel would be a complete mess XD. Sexual frustration on top of homework stress on top of class stress on top of never getting enough sleep- she's a ticking timebomb of emotional meltdown.
Wouldn't have her any other way.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Acrylic and Jacquine as dorm roommates?

aaaaannnnndddddd it's canon.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down