GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Plume Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Once he saw the door swing open, Luca immediately hooked his hands around Kevin's neck, pulling him in for a long kiss.

Best greeting ever, if he did say so himself.

He licked his lips as they parted and waggled his eyebrows, grinning at the other man's expression. The Italian threaded a hand through Kevin's hair, fixing the stray hairs.

"Hey there."

Luca pressed another kiss to his forehead before happily patting the scientist's chest and slinking inside.

"So what's up, bello?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 am

Kevin leant into the sudden kiss, enjoying it while it lasted. His hand pressed against the door frame before Luca slipped past him.

He closed the door with the back of his heel before following Luca's tracks.

"Nothing any more," he stretched his muscles, undoing the knots in his back. "I think I'm done with reading for today."

Kevin's vision blurred and he squinted, scrunching his nose in frustration. The scenery refocused and he patted Luca's back with a cheeky smile.

"So, any ideas?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

Luca flopped onto the bed, inhaling Kevin's scent from the pillows.

The bed smelled amazing.

He took off his slippers and got under the covers, tucking himself in and snuggling with the blanket.

"Nope. I thought you'd have some," he said sheepishly, wiggling his toes under the blanket.

"I wouldn't mind just staying here though, hehe."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 am

"Well I'm out of them too."

Kevin's heart leapt at the Luca crawling into his bed. He smiled and rather asking for him to scoot, he crawled atop the bed. He straddled Luca and pulled away the quilt from the Italian for a better look.

Mmm yeah. A lot better.

"You can't just jump in like that," he complained in jest. He leant closer, reaching out with his right hand to trace the outline of the man's jaw before cupping his chin. "I won't let you leave."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 am

Luca gasped as cool air suddenly greeted his already-toasty feet. There was a reason why he went to the bed, dammit.

"Hey! What was tha--"

He was interrupted by an appetising set of hips resting atop his own, his eyes widening in surprise.

Ooh, you naughty boy.

A smirk immediately spread across his face, the Italian resting his hands on the other man's sides. He bit at his lower lip, half-lidded eyes staring at Kevin's pretty face.

"Mm, what are you gonna do to me, tesoro?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:18 am

"Thinking of the fun ways I can make sure you're never going to leave this bed," Kevin's gaze locked onto Luca's as he clumsily pulled his shirt over his head with his free hand. "My genius idea. How about it?"

He took another kiss from the Italian pinned beneath him as he enjoyed the feel of the hands on his waist. It started slow and teasing before it deepened with intensity. This was going to a place Kevin did not have in plan, but--

His hands travelled against Luca's abs, slipping under his shirt in search for warmth.

Slugger everything.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Ugh, fuck the getting-to-know-you bullshit. Can't he just have this man to himself already?

"Yes please."

Luca responded eagerly into the kiss, giving attention to Kevin's mouth with tongue and teeth. He released his hold on the man's hips, parting only to remove his shirt to get more of the man's firm touch.

They rolled around in passionate heat and filled the room of giggles and sighs until they were slick and boneless. Soft moonbeams seeped into the room through the curtains, the scene perfect as they basked in the afterglow.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Fuck. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Kevin woke up at 6 am, and slipping out of bed, taking his shower and feeding himself breakfast as Luca continued to doze. He spent two hours realising he was displaying no moderation with the relationship. However, at every time he was in his room he'd sneak a glance at his cute sleeping figure. Then immediately everything he'd be concerned about was lost and thrown into a closet of worries he couldn't give two shits about.

Done with the back and forth, Kevin conclusively pulled out a herology book and sat in bed, his fingers gently brushing the stray hairs of the sleepy head beside him as he silently read.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Luca groaned at the fluctuating loss of heat at his side. He turned over, hogging more of the blanket, before whining at the pain that shot up to his ass and waist.

For somebody who stayed in a lab all day, you'd imagine something else.

The warmth was back after a while, but something came along with it. He slapped at the thing on his head, grumbling an inaudible 'fuck off, piece of dickshit' before falling back asleep.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Whelp. Kevin flinched at Luca's barely conscious reaction, only to stifle a hearty laugh with a snicker as he withdrew his hand.

Minutes passed, and then another hour. Was he always like this? He wondered and a smug smile played on his lips. Maybe I tired him out.

Kevin glanced at him with slight concern. Nonetheless, he concluded, he was wasting precious time on this idiot just sitting here.

He finally slipped out of bed and set up camp on in his room, working on an unfinished report at a table with a fresh cup of coffee.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Luca showed signs of consciousness after a long while. He slowly opened his eyes and stretched his legs. He winced again at the soreness. Definitely going to ride him next time.

The clock above the door displayed the time, surprising him a little.

1 o'clock? That's a little earlier than usual.

His eyes drifted to the figure hunched in front of the desk, a sleepy smile slowly creeping up the Italian's features. Luca grabbed Kevin's pillow and pressed his cheek to the soft fabric, too comfortable to leave the bed.

"Mm, morn-- uh, afternoon, bello."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Flipping through pages of literature reviews, Kevin heard Luca finally greet him.

Slugger, where was the citation again?

"Afternoon Luca," he mumbled before continuing his search. He swore he just saw it somewhere among his clatter. Eventually finding it with a small cheer, he went right back to his report.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Luca frowned at his half-hearted greeting. Totally not what he'd been expecting after last night.

He thought they'd have a replay of last time, with all of the kissing and the cuddling.

Well, there's no harm done in asking.

"Heeey, you wanna go back to bed? It's lonely here."

And can we cuddle some more?
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:22 pm

"Uhh yeah," Kevin said, mindset still in the middle of analysing datasets, "Just wait-- a-- moment."

Still in his seat, the scientist was quickly jotting down his thoughts onto a notepad for a whole minute. With the last few words down, he finally stood up, dropping his pen and approached Luca despite the science still reeling in his head.

"Alright." Kevin looked at Luca from the edge of the bed. He stripped off his shoes and lab coat before slipping next to Luca.

"Are you not much of a morning person?" Kevin stared at Luca's lethargic expression, and asked with genuine interest.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:04 am

Luca welcomed him back into the bed with a peck to the cheek. He flopped half on top of Kevin and proceeded to smother his neck and collarbone with more kisses.

"I always feel like shit in the morning."

His hand trailed down to the other man's covered navel, lightly tracing around the small hole.

"Mm, but maybe with a little bit of motivation, I can probably try to wake up a little bit early."

Like morning sex. Yes.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:48 am

"Mmmhm."

Kevin watched and relished in the man's affectionate teasing. He wouldn't have minded waking up to this everyday. Not at all.

He chortled at the Italian's amorousness and jested. "Wasn't last night enough for you?"

Pulling Luca closer to his face, he buried his head into his neck and held him tight.

Mmm. The guy still smelt like last night.

It was too bad he wasn't up for another round right now.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 am

Luca groaned.

"Ugh, no, I'm fine. My ass is too sore for anything else."

He rested his hands on Kevin's hair and threaded them through the soft locks. The Italian lightly massaged small circles into his scalp before whispering close to the man's ear.

"I just wanna kiss you. Is that okay, or are you busy?" He asked, kissing his earlobe.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:55 am

Kevin squirmed a little at Luca's soft lips and warm breath tickling his ear. Was he busy? Yes he was, but given how long he'd been at his desk, surely it didn't hurt for a breather.

"Yeah, me too. It's absolutely fine." Positioning himself better, he licked his dry lips before, craning into a kiss against Luca's luscious lips. His fingers slipped under the covers hiding Luca's back. Hands skirted around before reaching bellow midsection where they finally rested.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:40 am

Luca chuckled into the kiss, his hold on Kevin's hair growing tighter.

After a few minutes of kissing and groping sides, a thought crept up at the back of his mind. 

Wait a minute. We already fucked twice and we aren't, well, boyfriends. Yet. Slugger, now we're making out in his bed. Is this normal?

"Mm, wait, Kevin?" He pulled away, confusion on his face apparent.

"Now I'm really confused about our relationship right now. Do people fuck twice while they're just dating? Or are we actually.. er.." he trailed off, unsure whether to say it out loud.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:46 am

"Wait, what?"

Falling from cloud nine, Kevin's face fell at the sudden seriousness.

Why was he asking this now?

He thought they'd gone over this. Luca said he wasn't ready to be seriously dating and he was alright being like this as he sorted out his own feelings. He didn't like this change in pace and stared in disapproval.

"What? Are you suggesting we're like sex friends?" His brow furrowed at the bitterness of the words. Admittedly he did find this entire chain of events strange and shared the same confusion. However, there was no slugging way he was willing to pigeon-hole it into something as flighty as that.

"Whatever we're doing," he said with resolve, "I'm hoping it's not that."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 am

"What?! Of course not! It's just.."

Luca sat up, running a hand though his hair in exasperation.

"First we say this, then we do something else entirely! It's like we didn't even talk about it..."

Luca let out a shout of frustration and smothered himself with a pillow. Great, now he ruined both of their moods. Why the fuck does he blurt out every fucking thing that comes to mind?

"Ugh, I just don't know what to do. I can't say no to sex when you're coming down on me, and that isn't helping. Last night was amazing, but now everything's confusing. I don't know where the slugging boundaries are at all."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:50 am

Kevin watched Luca stressing over and sighed, trying to find some sense of calm to deal with the situation. It was probably better had he put a stop to his own behaviour if he was sending them back to square one.

"Hey, listen," Kevin started, looking for a solution. Even if it was something he wasn't all that keen on. "If it makes you feel better, we can stop doing all of this. Maybe just slow down instead."

He placed his hand on Luca's shoulder. He fumbled with his thoughts, hoping that something in his rambling would make some sort of sense. "We should just do things normally and... I don't know. Get to know each other more... without the sex if that makes you feel better. You're right. It is great and all, but honestly, I've never been like this eith... I mean, I'm willing to wait if you need."

Just shut up. Kevin berated himself in shame. Despite his attempt, calmness was not a trait he was currently carrying.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 am

The Italian rubbed at his face and nodded. He's got to stop it the make-out sessions, too. It'll be hard as fuck, but if he wanted this relationship to work, Luca had better take it slow.

Man, what a great day.

"Yeah, we've got to stop giving in to our hormones. Slugger, that's a first." 

He chuckled sadly to himself. 

This relationship stuff is hard. 

He tentatively took Kevin's hand on his shoulder and pressed a light kiss to it, apologetic.

"I'm sorry for ruining your day, bello. Should I go?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 pm

"Uh, sure."

Kevin didn't really want him to leave, but given the conversation, it was for the best. He smiled, shaking his head in reassurance.

"You didn't ruin my day," he said. "It was a good talk."

The scientist paused for a moment before suggesting, "Hey, how about I take you out some time? A nice fancy restaurant. Whenever you're free that is."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:54 pm

His shoulders slumped in relief, and Luca gave him another kiss to his hand.

"Mm, good."

He got out of bed and fished for his clothes on the floor. He pulled on his clothes, flattening out the wrinkles with his hands. Luca looked up at Kevin as the man mentioned going on a date. He grinned and his mood grew lighter.

Aw, a real dinner date. Never had one before.

"I'd like that. Hmm, I think I'm free... on Tuesday. Is that fine?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next