GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Kevin brightened at the smile on Luca's face.

"Tuesday works for me."

It'd been a while since he'd taken someone out to dinner. Last time he did, he enjoyed the pleasure of good music and food. However, his date? Not so great. It was an entire week of whining about how they could have just treated themselves with leftovers in the fridge instead of cashing out on something nice in celebration.

But Luca's reaction was positive, making Kevin smile in delight.

"Did you want me to pick you up?" A side of his lip upturned. "Six?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Plume Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:46 pm

"Perfect. I'll be awake by then." 

Laughing at his own joke(?), Luca bent down to plant a kiss on Kevin's cheek.

That was fine, right? He did it on their first date anyway.

"Ooh, I'm so excited! I'll see you around, alright?" 

He gave the man a playful wink and headed towards the door with a spring in his step.

"See you on our date, tesoro!"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 pm

"See you." Kevin gave a small wave as Luca left the premise. When the door shut, he immediately touched his cheek with a soft smile.

"Fely," he called aloud, "Make a dinner reservation on Tuesday at 7, for me will you? Some place nice.

His MeChip appeared with a curt smile.

"Of course, Kevin~ For two?"

"Yes, Fely." He confirmed, getting out of his seat to return to his work. However, he couldn't shake the excitement welling in him. "For two."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 am

Luca thanked whatever slugger's up there that his mom was Italian. Meaning that he was forced to bring a ton of dinner suits and other formal wear. The only things he'd wear out were tank tops and tight polos.

Not good for a fancy dinner date.

Grazie, Mama. Good thing you snuck these into my luggage.

He took out a light purple button up, lined with thin vertical stripes. He put it on, along with some dress pants and black leather shoes. His hands started to get a little jittery as he took out his brush and hairspray. 

"Merde, why am I getting so nervous. It's just a dinner date."

Thurlow popped up, with a doggy grin on his face. 

"Luca-Savé, you've got 20 more minutes until he comes! And your styling average is 30 minutes, hehe."

"Fuck you, too."

He took a deep breath and began to work his hair.

Slugger, if I got a hard-on from seeing him in a lab coat, what more if he wears a fucking suit.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 am

Kevin arrived at Luca's door, cleaned up in a black suit, white shirt and matching skinny tie. His brown curls were gelled back and he sniffed at his cologne. He actually purchased a bouquet out of overthinking, but bailed out of the idea as soon as the delivery arrived, leaving them in a vase in his room.

Maybe I've over-dressed? He wondered, dragging his black leather tie-ups on the floor. He'd made a reservation at a nice French bistro, and he hoped that Luca would like it.

He took a breath -- anxiety fleeting for a split second -- before rapping twice on the door.

"Hey, Luca? It's Kevin."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:21 am

The can of hairspray flew out of his hands when Luca heard Kevin's voice from the door. 

"Oh shit-- er, yeah! Be right there!" 

He ran grabbed his dinner jacket by the bed, smoothed his hair out and opened the door. 

"Bello! Sorry for the wai--" he looked up at Kevin and his jaw fell slack. 

Dick Deity definitely got an upgrade. It's Carnal Christ now.

He bit his knuckle, admiring how good (delicious) the other man looked in a suit. 

"Kevin, you're making it really hard for me not to kiss you senseless."

Luca covered his face and let out a muffled shout.

"Ugh! Okay, I'm done. Let's go."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 am

Aww man. That's not fair.

The door swung open and Kevin double-taked at the sight of a spick-and-span Luca. Granted it was a lot more exciting than what he was wearing, but it suited him. A lot.

Maybe we should do this more often.

Kevin laughed at Luca's response. Even in the formal attire, he was still cute as ever.

"You too."

He held out his hand in wait for Luca to take it, a silly smile on his face.

"Hope you have no issue with French cuisine by the way."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 am

Shaking off his remaining arousal, Luca took his hand and kissed it twice, a little harder than usual.

"I'm going to take out all of my sexual frustration on your hand. I'm warning you."

He turned off his lights and closed the door behind him. His face perked up and he grinned at Kevin, shaking his hand in excitement.

"French food! Slugger, it's been so long since I've had. Ooh, you know, some people say that escargot is an aphrodisiac?" He waggled his eyebrows at the other man jokingly.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 am

Woah. The sexual innuendos were probably going to make it real hard for Kevin not to jump his bones. He was alright for now, but slugger if he had any sense by the end of the night... or even halfway.

"Don't do that to me," Kevin playfully nudged him at the joke as they walked out of the mansion. "We're not going to have them."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 am

Laughing, Luca patted Kevin's shoulder and stuck out his tongue. He swung their arms along the way to the driveway, already having a great time.

"So how're we getting there? Cab? Limousine? Ooh! ...Nah, too expensive," he mumbled to himself.

"Oooh, can we want to fly there?!" Luca was already getting ready for flight. He quickly moved behind the taller man and wrapped his arms around him. Realising that flying like that wouldn't work, with all of the man's limbs flying about, the Italian moved to carry Kevin... bridal-style.

Yeah, this might work... Probably.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:38 am

As much as Kevin would have liked to hire out a limousine, he'd settled for a nice rental car.

It should be coming any--

"Wha--?!"

Without notice, Kevin's feet were off the ground and in the shorter man's arms. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around Luca's neck in shock, unsure what was happening.

"F-Fly? W-wait, we don't want to to fly there..."

He was the one who asked Luca out! He couldn't do that to him. It felt wrong. Really wrong. It wasn't something he was used to. What about the nice sleek car on the way?! He paled, staring at the inches of distance of ground.

Was this even safe?

"I-I can't do this."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 am

"Aw, why not? I promise I won't drop you!"

Luca hugged Kevin a little closer and pecked his forehead. Now this was his kind of date!

"It's not like you're that heavy anyway! It'll empty our stomachs quick." He couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the last bit. He lightly jogged in place, already getting excited about flying there.

"So?! C'mon, let's fly! We can go all Disney with this!" The Italian started to hum the famous Aladdin song, grinning down at the paling man.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Cripes. Lord have mercy on him. Fucking Jasmine should have been thrown off that carpet and died. Despite the fact he'd signed up under Sci-Fly for his codename -- it was funny at the time -- he couldn't fly nor had he been this unstably high off the ground for this long since he got stuck in his neighbours tree when he was nine.

As Luca pulled him in closer, Kevin's grip grew tighter, shaken. He blinked as Luca pecked him.

Fuck, he's happy about this.

It wasn't as if he was afraid of heights, but he was definitely afraid of plummeting to his death.

Am I about to trust my life in him?

"No I'm--" Kevin squirmed, "But I rented out-- Fine okay. We're doing this. Don't fucking drop me."

He held on tight, praying for the best.

For Luca. And science. Maybe. If I'm not tumbling to the ground.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 pm

"Yes! The car can just drive us back if you don't want my way home, yeah?"

Luca stretched out his neck and got himself into position; legs bent and spread apart. He shifted a freaking-out Kevin in his arms, hoping that he won't squirm as much. If he did... well. Bad things would happen.

"I won't go very high, so don't worry your pretty little head, okay? You have to tell me where to go, haha."

With that, he kicked off and flew into the air, just hovering right above the skyline. 

"Show me the way, Aladdin."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Preparing for the worst, Kevin closed his eyes tightly as they lifted off the ground. The sudden rise, made him a little queasy, but as Luca settled at a calm speed, he finally opened an eye.

And eventually easing his nerves, he dared to look below at the shining lights of the city, admiring the view.

"Yeah," Kevin replied, "It's over to your right. Near the blinking theatre lights."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Luca smiled and nodded, happy that Kevin calmed down.

"Alrighty! I'll be flying a little faster now, if you don't mind."

He increased his speed, humming a tune as he flew over the large holo-ads.

They saw the restaurant within a few minutes and he gently set Kevin back on his feet a block away. He wouldn't want to make a scene right now. Luca patted at the man's hair, setting the stray hairs back to place.

"See, I told you this would be fine. And your hair isn't totally ruined!"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 pm

It was surprisingly alright, being carried in Luca's arms. Even though this was ridiculously embarrassing given this was the only way he would live up to his code-name, but he wasn't hanging on for dear life.

This is nice...[i] He thought as they slowly reached earth, [i]Also, he could be useful on a mission.

When his feet touched the floor, he steadied himself with a hold of Luca's arm as his hair was being fixed.

"You were right," his straight face settled into a smile before grabbing a hold of Luca's hand once again. "Let's head in, shall we?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Luca shook out his own hair and intertwined his fingers with Kevin's, grinning back.

"Mmhmm, ready."

The other man led them toward the restaurant and Luca was still humming that damn Disney song. 

Slugger, Last Song Syndrome.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Kevin led Luca towards the bistro. It was not too big, but warm and welcoming. Live lounge music played, growing louder as they came closer.

He approached a waiter to be led towards their table and Kevin only let go when they'd reached the prepared table for two. Smiling cheekily he quickly pulled out a seat for his date.

"Your seat~"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Luca chuckled at Kevin's expression. He planted a kiss on his cheek, uttered a small 'thank you' and took his seat.

Oh, that was nice leather.

The Italian picked up his menu once Kevin sat, and a sly grin when his eyes landed on the 'escargot with garlic butter'. He glanced at the other man's direction, waggling his eyebrows at him.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Finally taking his own seat, Kevin looked at the menu card and his eyes met Luca's suggestive face. With a tilt of his head, he returned a feigned look of ignorance before finally smiling.

"I think I'll order the roast duck with lemon pepper," he finally decided after some time. "How about you?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Placing his menu down, he set his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hands.

"I'll be ordering the tenderloin with foie gras," he paused to lick his lips, "but I'd like to try their escargot for starters. Is that alright?" 

He batted his eyelashes at Kevin, a smirk splitting his face. 

Yeah, he slugging did it.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Kevin frowned not finding it particularly funny. Wasn't the entire plot of this date, not winding up screwing each other? Resolved to fight the battle alone, he sighed.

"You're on your own."

He raised his arm, calling for a waiter to take their order. As they waited, he decided to take the opportunity to learn more about Luca.

"So while we're waiting," he started, rapping on the table in eagerness. "Tell me about yourself -- besides all the hero stuff. You're from Italy right? Whereabouts?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Luca's face fell at the man's reaction. He slowly put his hands back to his lap, wringing his hands. Not the reaction that he wanted.

"Okay then."

No innuendos. Fine. Normal date stuff.

He started picking at his sleeves, a little too self-conscious to look back at Kevin. He hoped the scientist didn't see his flinch.

"Mm, yeah. From a small town in... Sicily." He flashed a small smile. 

Oh, he did not want to talk about it here.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:52 pm

"Oh really?" Kevin returned, he leant in closer interested to hear. "I've never been, so what was life like there?"

Kevin hardly travelled. Sometimes interstate to visit family, but hardly internationally. Canada, parts of South America, but definitely not Europe. He tried imagining a little Luca, and all he could imagine (much to his amusement) was a little boy stubbornly refusing to leave his bed.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next