GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bed a princess. (for lack of better title)

+4
Plume
Phoenix
Herald
Waistcoat
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To bed a princess. (for lack of better title) - Page 2 Empty Re: To bed a princess. (for lack of better title)

Post by Phoenix Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh, so they were trying to teach Jacquine about sex. One could almost swear that the space around Nathan seemed to get slightly more menacing as he went to put the dessert in the fridge for later. Of course this team would think it important that Jacquine knew what sex was. Everyone on it was a sexual delinquent in some way or another. There was probably more sex on this show than them doing anything heroic.

Sex addicts. And now they were trying to explain it to Jacquine. Not a good idea.

Nathan hummed, leaning against the kitchen counter as he looked over everyone, obviously wary of them all. Jacquine was easy to upset, and he would not let them send her flying off the handle just because they couldn't appropriately explain to her what sex was. Nathan wasn't going to stop them, yet, but he sure as hell was going to hang around and act as damage control when someone ultimately said the wrong thing.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

To bed a princess. (for lack of better title) - Page 2 Empty Re: To bed a princess. (for lack of better title)

Post by ArtieStroke Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:08 am

Rachel took a look at the water- not even a simmer yet. This was taking forever to boil.
"So, Jacquine- remind me what your father told you sex was again?" She asked nonchalantly, as she checked various cupboards for the actual spaghetti noodles itself. She was still pondering whether to go traditional meatballs and red sauce or maybe a lighter lemon pasta with extra Parmesan.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 am

Jacquine placed a finger on her chin as she tried to recall the event.

'It is...fuzzy but I remember him saying it was dessert' Jacquine said with an air of reminiscence. 'Why do you ask?'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:23 am

Rachel nodded, laying the ingredients out on the counter next to the stove. Red sauce was probably best, who doesn't like classic spaghetti?
"Well, Jacquine- I think whoever told your father that that was what sex is, well... lied to him. Or was just as misinformed. Either way, I think you should probably check in with the Doc and... well, inform yourself on what it REALLY means. Before someone tries to take advantage of you," she said, the water finally starting to boil. She poured the spaghetti into the pot and waited for the pasta to start cooking, going over to Jac and putting a hand on her shoulder, "You're a good friend, I don't want to see you get hurt over a misunderstanding- okay?"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:51 am

Jacquine's eyes lit up at the word "friend", no one here had ever called her their friend before, it made her a bit giddy with happiness. She hugged Rachel gently and slowly, restraining herself from hugging her with full force, due to happiness of course.

'But Madam Acrylic if what you say is true then...' Jacquine faltered a bit after the hug was broken. It was difficult to process this information "it really means" and "take advantage" she didn't understand what Acrylic was trying to say.

'Madam Acrylic, won't you teach me about sex?' Jacquine asked.

Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 am

"Woah there, Jac," Nathan said, deciding now was the time to step in. He could only imagine the torment it would be for Acrylic to try and explain to Jacquine what sex was. It was probably for the best if someone who wasn't attracted to Jacquine explained to her what sex was. "It may be best you do get Doc, or someone like him to teach you about what sex actually is. It'll be easier on everyone."

Or someone who knew about whatever kind of sex Jacquine was into. Maybe Nicky... No. Not Nicky. The other would be able to do it, but Nathan didn't like Nicky. Nicky was not an option.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:04 am

Nathan to the rescue thank GOD.
"Y-yeah definitely better to get the uh, yeah the nitty-gritty facts from Doc. Yup. Definitely for the best."
Rachel blinked for a moment before realizing yes she was cooking, "Ah- SLUGGER!" She rapidly stirred the pasta to keep it from clumping and keep the weird pasta boiling foam down. She then started heating up the sauce in a separate pan.
"But before that, let's all sit down for a nice meal!" she said, "If we're gonna deal with... THIS, I'm not doing it on an empty stomach."
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:31 am

Jacquine looked back and forth from Nathan and Acrylic. Why were they so discontent from teaching her what "sex" truly means if it did not mean "dessert"? And why go to Doc? Was it that difficult to explain? She couldn't help but make a noise of disappointment at they're dissmisal.

'B...but you are so smart and cool, Madam Acrylic. You would it explain it so much more simply' Jacquine pleaded 'and Doc is too smart, he would make my little head hurt'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:18 am

"Well, I, uh..." Rachel stammered, clearing her throat, "Well, because sex has to do with your body... and other medical things that I'm not really, uh, certified to..." She looked over at Nathan pleadingly, "Nathan, back me up?"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:13 am

Nathan chuckled softly.

"Oui, Jacquine, our poor Rachel here, as lovely and wonderful as she is, is not a certified sex teacher," Nathan said, hoping to help the other out of the mess she had gotten dumped into. "You see, parents and teachers teach their kids about sex! So, even though Rachel is very motherly, she isn't your mother, nor a teacher, so she can't teach you. It's like... If you get a cavity, you go see a dentist, not a carpenter, even though both use drills, right?"

'Weren't you a student teacher not too long ago?'

Nathan smiled crookedly at what the voice said. That was irrelevant, and no one here knew that. He wasn't going to be charged with such a responsibility unless he absolutely needed to.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Jacquine hummed to herself processing the logic behind Rachel and Nathan's reasons. They weren't wrong about it and seeing Doc was a man medical studies in various areas it would be the best bet to go to him, despite how intimidating his knowledge was.

'You are right, Mister Nathan. I will see Doc about this' She nodded in agreement.

She stood, curtsied and left the kitchen to speak to Doc.
-------
In no less than fifteen minutes on Jacquine's departure. Did Doc Ryner come back carrying her by the collar and putting her back on her feet.

'This is your problem' He said bluntly.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Having finally gotten his things to his room, Gabe decided it was finally time to explore the mansion. He brought his map up and aimlessly wandered around until the sound of voices drew him to the kitchen. There he found a group of people looking uneasy and exasperated. All of which seemed to be focused on the girl standing in the doorway.

"Um...?" he managed to mumble raising an eyebrow at the scene in front of him.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Kade grunted and dragged himself out of bed. He was hungry. Gotta get food if you're hungry. Can't heal if you're not eating properly, right? Right. Scratching at the stitches in his stomach through his shirt, he headed in the direction of the kitchen. Since the... incident, he hadn't really left his room much. Having a hole stuck through your stomach and then being brought back to life against your will would do that to you. He still didn't know how he felt about all of this. Just that right now, he was hungry. So. Food.

When he reached the doorway, he stopped in his tracks. Oh, goodie, the kitchen had people in it. Should have known from the amount of noise coming from it. Pay attention, Kade.

Was that Rachel cooking? Rachel food was always great, so maybe he should hang around and get some. Oh, but wait, hadn't she been disappointed in him the last time they'd been around each other, during the mission? The mission that he'd gone and ditched her and everyone else during, to go after his own dad and get himself killed? Okay, no food from Rachel. Going near Nathan was definitely out, he had no idea if the guy even wanted to talk to him ever again. He still needed to do something about that, apologise or something but... too many people. It was better not to cause a scene. There was also Jacquine. Jac could cook, right? But then he'd feel like a jerk for using her like that. And...

Wait, who was the new guy? Kade didn't recognise him. Should probably try to talk to him. Yup, that seemed like a good idea. Food later. Human interaction now.

"'Um' would be the right word for it, yeah," he said, trying to joke and it coming out sounding more flat than intended. Fuck, he needed to get back on his game. Can't have the new guy thinking he's boring or anything. "Sup. I'm Kade."
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Ryner noticed Kade walking about the hallway introducing himself to all the...new guy? How many were coming in? They should really have a memo or be informed when stuff like this happens.

'Shouldn't you be in bed resting?' He asked, sliding up to Kade. 'And who's this? friend of yours?'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Gabe turned to face the new voices beside him seeing two more people approaching the kitchen. "Oh hello, I'm Gaberiel, or Gabe if you prefer. Codename's Shotgun," he smiled and did a quick shooting gesture with finger guns before laughing nervously and rubbing the back of his neck,"I'm the newest hero here, if that wasn't obvious." He then noticed he was probably standing in the way of the others getting their food and quickly stepped to the side.

"So is a noisy kitchen a common thing around here or what?"he asked trying to avoid intruding on what the others were doing.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm

"Pff, dude. I've been in a damn bed the whole time since I got back. Any more bed rest and I'm gonna lose my mind," he joked to the Doc. Joking again. Trying to make light of the fact that actually, he really did feel like he was going to lose his mind. He turned his attention back to the new guy. "Not my friend yet, but I sure hope so." He gave Gabe a wink. Pulling out all the stops to make a good, friendly impression.

Kade snorted, looking at the kitchen. "Oh yeah. Noisy kitchen, noisy living room, noisy garden, noisy hallways... noisy bedrooms." He wasn't trying to flirt. Honestly, he wasn't (this time, at least). Just pointing out the facts. "Don't let it scare you off, we're all great here. Well, I'm greater than most," he said with a smirk, although he didn't agree with what he'd just said. Gabe didn't need to know that, though. Best to let him- and everyone else- think that he had self confidence in spades, than show the truth. Just like he always did.
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Gabe gave a quick laugh before winking back at Kade"I like noisy places, especially noisy bedrooms, and I'm always open for making new friends. Even more so if they look as good as you." He felt a little worried about the resting comment and hoped his socializing wasn't going to be detrimental to Kade. Last thing he needed was for someone to get hurt because he couldn't shut his mouth.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Jacquine turned when hearing some of the commotion behind her seeing Kade up and about and a new person all talking.

'Mister Kade!' She said with excitement 'I have not seen you for such a long time! are you feeling well?'

She turned to Gabriel

'And who is your friend, is he a new family member?' she asked with curiosity.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:28 pm

More people. A newcomer. 'Shotgun'. Nathan wondered what that had to do with his powers. Shotgun legs or something like that, maybe? Not important(but theoretically, super cool). And Kade. Who should be in bed, resting. Joule had turned back time to save his sorry ass, so the least the idiot could do was try not to tear his stitches. They already had one person cursed enough to die young, didn't need another.

Nathan hummed, looking Jacquine over. Since the doctor refused to teach her about sex. Refused. The doctor. The professional. The one person most qualified to teach her about sex.

Oh god.

"Well, Jac... Looks like we'll have to teach you since the professional's chickened out," Nathan said, glaring over at the doctor. He still didn't fully trust the guy. He cleared his throat, looking at Rachel. Poor Rachel. Who would probably die of blood loss if she tried to teach Jac. And everyone else were inappropriate, so that left only him. He really wished to go to bed. "So, what do you-- Or go talk to them. Okay. That's cool." More time to think.

Nathan looked at the pasta sauce, eyes narrowing. "Are there meatballs in there?"
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Gabe jumped slightly startled by the girl coming up to speak to him and Kade. "Hi there! I'm Gabriel, or Gabe, whichever,"he smiled again," and I'm the new guy in this group. And who might you be?" He glanced away from her to see another guy had noticed him, and did he mention teaching something? Not that he was qualified to teach anything but he was always willing to help.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Ryan over heard Nathan's comment and scowled slightly as he walking over to him leaving Jacquine with the new guy and Kade.

'Now just a second, Jean Grey. I'm not chickening out on anything, I'm pretty sure you guys tricked her that it mean't something else and now she's all muddled up in the head about it' He took a seat before continueing 'I mean, she has to know what "sex" is right?' He said shrugging with an air of confidence.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Nathan stared at the doctor. Stared. First off, he had called him Jean Grey in a condescending fashion(he would burn for that). Secondly, Jacquine thought that holding hands was something shameful. How the hell could the doctor think that Jacquine knew what sex was?

"Jacquine thinks sex is dessert," Nathan said blandly, raising an eyebrow.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Ryner raised a finger in response but his brain had fully took in what Nathan had said leaving only a confused expression on his face.

'I...What?' was all he could muster.

His faced turned more serious as he looked at Jacquine with concern.

'That can't be possible, I mean, she can't have gone that deep surely...but then again rewriting someones life you had to go from the start...alterations and such' Ryner was half murmuring to himself as he said this.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Kade grinned and gave Gabe a friendly shoulder pat. "I think you and me are gonna get along great- oh hey Buttercup!"

'No Jac, I feel like my insides are ripping themselves apart'.

Better not say that. He threw on a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Totally fine. A-okay." A nervous laugh. God damn, he was bad at this pretending to be okay thing. He shoved all of that aside, walking into the kitchen proper and leaning against a counter near to Rachel, trying to make it look as if he wasn't eyeing up the pasta.

Then he shot the Doc an alarmed look. 'Jean Grey'. Holy shit, did the guy have a death wish? He was about to say something, when Nathan just came out with the 'sex is dessert' thing with Jacquine. He couldn't help it, he started laughing, trying to speak between giggles. "H-hey, yknow, some desserts- are good enough that they are like sex. Pfff, just saying."

It shouldn't be funny, it was a serious matter, because how the heck did someone get that kind of thing into their head? But he was. He was laughing. Maybe a bit too hard. He grimaced and put a hand on his stomach. Damnit, why couldn't he have crazy healing powers like Nate did?

Wait, what was that that the Doc was muttering about?

"The heck you talking about Doc?"
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Nathan's eyes narrowed as he looked at Doc, obviously able to hear what the other had to say as though the other had just shouted it at him. Nathan folded his arms over his chest, looking over at Jacquine, then back to the doctor.

"Very well aware of that. There's sex-in-a-pan in the fridge, and if you touch it before supper, you'll be sorry," Nathan warned, glancing at Kade, acknowledging the other's existence more than what he had done for awhile. Of course, he hadn't really seen the other in a while, but that was a minor detail. But that dessert was for everyone, and Nathan wasn't going to let him stuff himself on dessert and die of his arteries clogging up with chocolate. The other should be only eating healthy things anyway.

He had once threatened the doctor. He knew it wasn't polite to do that in public. Not with everyone else around. He could corner the man later and force him to spill the beans. Nathan was sure he had some new ways of persuading him.

"You got a lot of explaining to do, Doc," he said, humming softly.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum