GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bed a princess. (for lack of better title)

+4
Plume
Phoenix
Herald
Waistcoat
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To bed a princess. (for lack of better title) - Page 3 Empty Re: To bed a princess. (for lack of better title)

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Ryner looked up as if noticing either Kade or Nathan for the first time. He tried to compose himself but couldn't manage it as his he became too lost in the revelation before him. He straightened himself, making another attempt to compose himself, put on a pokerface if he had to.

'It's nothing just...I didn't expect that response from Firefly over there. Either way, we're all in this together now' He said, trying to diffuse to atmosphere between them.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

To bed a princess. (for lack of better title) - Page 3 Empty Re: To bed a princess. (for lack of better title)

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Gabe felt so confused about what was going on. Was Kade okay? How does a grown woman think sex is a dessert? What did the doctor say? He was starting to feel like this was all a big joke or something. A new guy initiation. They didn't look like they were joking though. "So what exactly is going on right now?" he asked.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Kade's face lit up as Nathan spoke to him. Looked at him. He hadn't so much as entered the same room as him since... well. Yeah. He didn't blame Nate for that. And he should stop acting like a puppy that just got praised just from Nathan acknowledging his existence. He held up his hands in innocence, trying to keep the dumb grin off his face. "I'll behave, I promise."

Ack, Gabe. Poor guy had only just shown up, and already he was getting sucked into this place's drama. "Okay okay. Jac thinks that sex is dessert. We're trying to explain to her that it's not- or, well. Rach and Nate are. Were. Whatever. Doc apparently knows something about why she thinks that, but is being a vague asshole about it. I think that's the gist of what's going on. Welcome to the DQP, cupcake. Any more questions?"
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Joule wasn't sure where he'd been heading. He'd left his room looking for something, or perhaps wanting to go someplace, but he'd forgotten what or where. He'd been doing that a lot, since the last mission. Since he'd used his time control to bring back Kade. Since he'd done something his doctor had explicitly told him not to. But hey, he was still alive, surprisingly enough, so he considered that a win.

"Oh... uh... hey guys..." he scratched his head as he bumped into the others. "What... what's up...?" He couldn't help sound distracted, as if each word required a lengthy thought process in order to be uttered.
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:18 pm

'I heard that, Sparkster' Ryner retorted on Kades "Asshole" comment.

He sighed deeply trying to keep himself in check as the two of the braidy bunch were now, or eventually going to pester him about Jac.

'There are specific reasons as to why I'm not saying anything about this but now I think it might have just gotten a bit more deep than I thought'

Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Nathan didn't bother to give Kade a response. Mainly because he would have pointed out that Kade was a bottomless pit, so Nathan didn't trust any promises he made when it came down to food.

They couldn't charge anyone with murder if the body no longer existed. Nathan really didn't think he would have too much of a problem throwing the good doctor into the middle of the ocean while on fire. The man's attempts at diffusing the atmosphere wasn't working when he continued to use nicknames on Nathan. Nathan didn't like the doctor, so it wasn't okay for him to use nicknames on him.

This should have been established by now.

Nathan gritted his teeth, before looking over at the newcomer. "Don't worry. It's always like this. Normally more sex going on, public indecency, sexual harrassment. Welcome to the team!" Nathan's smile was big, wide, and he looked like the poster child for happiness. He wasn't happy. He was angry. You couldn't tell that from looking at him though. "Name's Nathan by the way. If you cherish your life, unlike our good doctor here, you'll refrain from calling me by anything other than my name."

And now Joule was here. Perfect. More people. As if the kitchen wasn't crowded enough as it was. Subtly, Nathan upped the temperature of the entire room, wondering how hot he could make it before people started to leave.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Jacquine saw that everyone had congregated into the kitchen and even Joule had turned up to greet them all. But there was an odd air around them all, she couldn't say why but everyone had a grim look on there faces, even if they were smiling.

She wanted to say something but her words got caught in her throat and nothing came out.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Gabe opened his mouth to respond but was slightly pushed to the side by someone else entering the room. He glanced up at the taller guy considering saying something but after seeing how out of it he was he reconsidered. He turned his attention back to Nathan. "I'm Gabe," he gave a quick wave, "so um about the impromptu sex ed thing? Is there anything I can do to help? I'm no doctor or anything but I've got nerves of steel when talking about this stuff." He noticed a slight increase in the temperature and got felt a rush of worry. Was he doing that? Didn't seem likely, he usually had to focus to heat things. He made a mental not of it because after all, the last thing he needed to do would be to set the kitchen on fire.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:36 pm

"Wow..." Joule muttered glancing at everyone. "Lots of... stuff going on huh? People. And stuff. Hm what was that about sex? I heard something about sex. I'm very good at it you know. I can show you. So... um... what were we just talking about?"

Had the room gotten hotter? Probably not. Or maybe the space became more hot when he walked into the room. Because. He was hot. Clearly.

"Nathan why are you ignoring meee?" he whined, walking closer to everyone else. Walking took a fair bit of concentrating, but he could do it without stumbling, so he was fine, really. His doctor didn't need to know about this, because he was perfectly okay. Honestly.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 pm

"No, Joule, you're not going to show anyone that," Nathan said, frowning at the other. "It's sex ed for Jacquine. And there really isn't much you can do, Gabe. This has to be dealt with delicately, and you need to know about Jac to really help."

Though he did fix Joule with an odd look. He wasn't ignoring him. He had looked at him. He had acknowledged his existence. He raised an eyebrow, kind of confused as to why out of all the people in the room, the other had decided to grace him with his whining. "What are you on about? I wasn't ignoring you."

He had been ignoring Kade, had kind of fallen back into doing that. But that was the only person he had taken to ignoring.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:50 pm

'Guys, could you keep it down? Jacquine is kinda right there' Ryner pointed to the doorway into the kitchen. Jacquine was standing there with a concerned look and an air of shyness hung about her. It was obvious their discussion and seriousness had made her uneasy, her "heart" was probably sad right now.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 pm

"'Sparktser'? Pff, that's laa-" Kade cut himself off mid-word. Nat was here. Why was Nat here? Well, that was a stupid question, he could go where ever he wanted. He was just being over sensitive. "Uh, hi. Nat." There. He spoke to him. Said hello. Better than 'get the fuck out'. He shouldn't be angry at him, he really shouldn't. But he was.

He switched his attention back to Gabe. "Yeaaah, uh... maybe you can help out with the basics but uh. Jac kinda... she thinks different, is a way of putting it, I guess?"

Then he ended up looking at Joule again, as he whined at Nathan. Nat was always whiny but... something seemed off. He was talking strangely. Walking strangely. Actually, he'd seemed a bit off ever since they'd got back. And Kade had no idea why. He felt like he should ask if he was okay, but... no. There was enough going on in the kitchen at the moment, he didn't need to add to the drama, especially if it was going to upset Jacquine. He'd just grab Nat and talk to him later. Or something.
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:05 pm

"Oh... oh okay!" he gave Nathan a smile, then leaned against him slightly. "You look so serious!" He let out a giggle, before turning to Jacquine. "You alright sweetheart? You... look a little... pale...?"

Wait had- Had Kade just- Had Kade just spoken to him?
"Hey, HIII!" Joule gave the other man one of his widest grins. Kade was speaking to him. He'd said hi. But then he'd turned away again... Was something important happening? He wanted to know, he wanted to help, but he wasn't sure how.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Something was off about Joule. Nathan decided against moving away as the other leaned against him slightly. Joule would most likely fall over. Nathan's brow furrowed as he focused in on the sound of Joule's heart. Maybe he was starting to have a stroke? It was going to come, eventually, Nathan was sure of that. It would have been easy to mistake him as being under the influence of something.

"Perhaps you should go sit down and drink some water," Nathan told Joule. This had started off as a sex ed lesson for Jacquine, but now, it had veered extremely far off course. Maybe he could take this chance to go hide away in his room.

He upped the temperature slightly again.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Things had gotten completely out of hand in the kitchen Ryner. From the looks of things it turned from one thing into another and then something else between the three Sluggerteers. It also didn't help that the tempreture was rising at a ridiculous rate, there is no way pasta and sauce had turned up the heat like that, it wasn't helping him think at all and then there was poor Jacquine worried over there. It was all getting a bit too much for Ryner.

'Enough!' he said at an alarmingly high decibel than he is used to. 'Clearly things have gotten out of hand right here. Rachel, turn off the cookers we'll have dinner later. Some things need to be explained.'

He huffed, hating himself for having to raise his voice like that he never liked doing it but it was inevitable given how things currently were in the kitchen.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Gabe flinched at the doctor's voice. He had begun to regret getting involved. Clearly there were a lot of things here that didn't concern him and he was probably not making things any easier. He considered leaving but given how tense and awkward things that might put more attention on him and make everything worse. So he opted for, for once, shutting his mouth and letting others pretend he's not there.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 am

Jesus H Christ, was the whole MANSION filing into the kitchen now? When Doc Ryner came in, refusing to be of any help, Rachel opened her mouth to argue- it was part of his slugging JOB for crying out loud- but she got cut off. Constantly. Any interjection on her part was drowned out by either arguing teens, newcomers, or other pedantry. She tried to tell Nathan that the she hadn't prepared the meatballs yet, but even that couldn't come out. And then Kade AND Joule show up. She hadn't the foggiest clue what Joule had been up to- try as she might to figure out that boy, Rachel wasn't having. And Kade had been bedridden after their mission- something about his father? She would've given the boy a stern talking to about seeking revenge, but... being a hypocrite didn't sit right with her. She was all too familiar with the kind of terror one could face at the behest of their dad.
But everyone continued to talk, and Rachel's temper started to boil over, not unlike the pasta water. Finally, deciding she had a enough she shouted, "For the love of SLUGGING CHRIST, Can't I get a SINGLE word in edgewise!" at nearly the same time as Ryner let out his outburst.
Rachel immediately quieted up- surprised at both the doctor's shout and her own losing a lid on her temper. She turned the dials on the stove to off.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 am

Ryner placed his head in both his hands breathing deep trying to reclaim any type of balance and order. When he thought his composure was sufficient he looked back up.

'Everyone is going to follow me into the living room, Kade, you can have some of that cake after dinner, Nathan, I'll make sure their won't be meatballs in your dish and forgive me for the nicknames it's what I do. Joule, you're clearly not feeling well so visit me after all this over, Gabe, I'm sorry you're having to experience this on your first day and Rachel....I'll help you cook after when things get straightened out.' Ryner said in quick succession with an odd tone of authority.

He sighed and rested on a table, he thought he would be used to having to be like this every now and again but it never got any easier on him. It was at that moment that he and everyone else heard the sound of a sniffle from the door frame. Jacquine was nearly crying.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Gabe was going to respond to Doc but stopped when he heard the sniffle. The poor girl was close to tears and it broke his heart. He hated seeing people cry, even if it was a stranger. He wished he could do something to make this thing better but he didn't know how. He awkwardly looked around the room to find something to cheer her up.

Then he noticed some napkins on a counter and inspiration struck. Using his powers he brought one over and quickly folded it into a crude flower. He looked at Jacquine nervously before passing the flower over to her.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:17 am

Ryner ruffled his hair in regret, he should have known better than to raise his voice. He was grateful for Gabe reacting how he did, it might calm her down a bit. He saw Jacquine take the flower and mutter a quiet "thank you" and consider to walk over to her.

'Hey, little flower' Ryner said gently 'I'm sorry for acting like that, I'm just not used to crowds and I've been overworked, it all got to me, you see?'

Jacquine nodded but didn't seem like she was going to cheer up anytime soon, on top of that everyone else in the kitchen was waiting for an explanation and she didn't need to be around to hear it.

'Hey, you know what would be great? If you made me and Gabe one of your special flower crowns, you know, to welcome to new guy' Ryner suggested.

At that Jacquine perked up a little bit, a weak smiling forming as she nodded and walked off out of ryners site. Ryner sighed, happy he avoided making Jacquine fully upset and managed to get her out of earshot. He turned back to everyone else. a serious look and tone on his face.

'We probably have twenty minutes tops, so we might as well get moving' was all he said.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:44 am

Gabe let out a sigh of relief as Jacquine left the room. He nervously glanced at the other heroes hoping they wouldn't think he's a creep or something. They a seemed too preoccupied anyway with what Doc was saying a way. He pondered if he should stick around for whatever Doc was going to talk. He didn't know the group that well and he wasn't really entitled to know what was going on if it was personal. He attempted to inch his way closer to the door without anyone noticing.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:51 am

Doc saw Shotgun try to weasel out of the kitchen, he simply placed a hand on his shoulder.

'This concerns you as well'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:26 am

It took Joule several minutes to register what the Doc was saying. He follows after everyone, slightly dazed, then blinked at him.

"Seeing you? I don't need... to see you... I have my own doctor... You can't do anything for me anyway."

What were they going to talk about? Was something big happening? Why did everyone seem so worried and confused? And why was Gabe so cute? He needed to talk to Gabe.

"Y'know what rhymes with 'Gabe'?" he inched closer, grin on his face. "Babe. Gabe the total babe."
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:41 am

Doc looked at Joule, clearly not in the mood to argue about who has him on medical leash. And the fact he was already hitting on the new guy.

"At this moment that is the least of your concerns right now' he turned to leave the kitchen proceeding to living room before calling out 'and give the new guy some room to breathe, jeez.'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotgunBlastingOff Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Gabe tried to keep himself from blushing at the flirting. Determined to not look like an awkward idiot in front of everyone, he grinned and looked Joule up and down, "You're a bit of a babe yourself, pretty boy." Not to mention he looked incredibly familiar. Had he seen him on 3v? Or was he maybe one of those other heroes who took credit for his missions. 

He looked back up at Joule's face and really hoped he'd just seen him on 3v. He did not want to have a grudge against a guy that looked this good. Realizing he'd probably been staring a bit too long he quickly followed after Doc. Once more struggling to keep the red from his cheeks.

ShotgunBlastingOff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum