GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Pool

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Divine Queer Pool - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Queer Pool

Post by Light Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:58 pm

"Evan!"  Spencer called, jogging along the grass to the pool, wearing his Collar and work clothing, his tight white bodysuit, "Evan I didn't even think to wear this- I'm so much cooler-!  Like, cold, like- it's thermal so it's much-- Oh! S-so-sorry!" He stopped by the edge, holding his collar sheepishly.  He looked guilty towards Dax, realizing he'd interrupted something.

"S-sorry," He said again and got into the pool in his work clothes, sighing and floating out on his back, clearly overheated.  "Ttthhermmaalll." He moaned, then dived under the water, morphing into a tiger, the fabric retracting back into the collar as he swam down to the bottom then back up as a human again back in his suit.

He shook off with a sigh,happy to float in the cool water, trying to stay a lot less hot than he had been indoors.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Evan looked up from where he was about to sit watching Spencer walk and flop into the water, morphing in and out. "It's fine Spence..." he said fondly. "We're just talking." He said amused as he sat back in his seat, motioning again for Dax to join him.

Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 pm

"I'll... gear myself up for that then," Dax mumbled as he looked towards the mansion where the commotion was coming from. This early in the morning?

Releasing a sigh, he was about to head to the seats when another person bounded in, and he watched with curiosity as Spencer entered the pool and transformed. It made him think about the other people in the mansion, what powers they might have. He brushed off the interruption right away. 

"That's pretty cool," he said, mostly to himself, as he moved to take a seat near Evan. "I wonder if I'll get used to the noise in there," he pointed towards the mansion, "though I probably do have to..."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 pm

"Probably." Evan said amused. If he was honest he wasn't sure who to trust in this group. They'd been thrown together haphazardly and the it was a miracle they were getting on mostly alright. "This place is so big though, there's plenty of places to escape to when it gets too much."

He lent back in his chair enjoying the slight breeze coming through. He let it be quiet, besides the sounds of Spencer wading in the pool for a few minutes. Peaceful and calm, he didn't expect that here. He turned to observe Dax in the silence. He was handsome in a cute mysterious sort of way, and he seemed calm and collected.

"What are your powers if you don't mind me asking?" Evan asked out of the blue, turning to look away from him, hoping he didn't notice him staring.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:39 pm

"True- I'm kind of surprised I haven't gotten lost yet... though that may just be me exploring the just main areas." Dax pulled his legs up so that he sat cross-legged in his seat. 

Not knowing what else to do, he let himself relax where he was, the light breeze tousling his hair. While he didn't trust everyone he met, he felt this place self enough to allow himself to close his eyes briefly, until Evan posed the question.

"Well, I can fly a bit," he replied somewhat lamely as he rubbed the back of his neck. "And, I can make shuriken feathers," he added half jokingly as he lifted a hand up to demonstrate. Orange energy seeped from his fingertips to form a jagged piece of crystal that somewhat resembled a feather. "I mean, I like to call them feathers- they're more like throwable gems." 

He played with the 'feather' in his hands and looked up at Evan.

"What about you?"
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Evan watched him impressed raising an eyebrow and a tiny smirk. "That's pretty cool...pretty dangerous too..." he looked from the crystalised feather to Dax at the question.

"A couple of things." It took a second of concentration, but then next to him a copy of himself faded into being next to him. Just as he was, swimsuit and all and walked to stand in front of Dax bowing politely and then disappearing like vapor. "It takes a lot to make more than one...mind you but it's got me out of some sticky situations. And then there's a certain amount of...vector manipulation. I can reflect objects back from me...and move them to a certain extent if I've physically touched them before. But...that's a little harder. More energy, I'm working on it."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:53 pm

"DID I HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT A PARTY? About causing scenes?! ABOUT PEOPLE I HAVE YET TO MEET??"

Joule floated down to them, making a big splash in the pool before grinning and rushing over.

"Yo you guys!!! Did you miss me? Was your life empty without me?"
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Evan winced and threw up a minor reflector shield to protect both him and Dax from the splash letting it down just as quickly.

"I think we were doing just fine, Joule." He said leaning back in his chair once again. "I mean sorry of course, my life was incomplete without you..." he tacked on with sarcasm.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Dax watched with fascination at Evan's copy, up until it vanished from sight. He listened intently as the other explained his other power.

"Man, that's... that's really cool," he commented. "I'm trying to work on extending my flight, too-"

Of course he wasn't able to finish speaking when another person decided to jump in, literally. He jumped at the sudden intrusion, but thankfully he didn't get wet. After he mumbled a small thanks to Evan, he looked up at Joule. 

"Nice to meet you, too," he grumbled.
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Evan glanced at Dax rolling his eyes with a nod to Joule, a small smile of amusement. "You were going to meet him sooner or later, he's...a handful." he said the last bit looking back to Joule an eyebrow raised in mild concern. He was mad. In a fun way although Evan would never admit he thought that.

"I hope you were done with peace and quiet." he said back to Dax.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:40 pm

"Peace and quiet are boring anyway! Life's too short for peace and quiet! If there were peace and quiet us heroes would be out of a job now think about that! Wouldn't that be a shame?!"

Joule flashed his most charismatic grin at his fellow Divine Queer members.

"Were you talking about powers and stuff? I want in!!" He rubbed his hands with glee. "In the conversation I mean. Though I wouldn't say no to being in your pants. Just so we're clear."
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Evan raised an eyebrow at him. "You wouldn't say no to being in anyone's pants, Pretty boy." He studied him suspiciously and then gestured at him.

"If you must join in then, go ahead, dazzle us." If Joule's boasting was anything to go by, he probably had a pretty impressive set of powers, not that Evan wanted to admit that personally.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:05 pm

The Divine Queer Pool - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n95ysjFqAH1sdbabj
Spencer had been fine swimming for a while, about to ask Evan a question when he saw them at the other end of the pool, talking in good conversation.  His chest twinged for a moment as he watched from the water, movements stilling to stop.  He shook off the feeling and got out of the pool, changing to a dog then back again to be dry.  

"I'm h-heading in!" He said with a friendly tone and raised his arm to wave heading back inside to the mansion without stopping.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 pm

"I'm done, just for now, though," Dax said, running a hand through his hair as he looked between Evan and Joule. So much for an ideal quiet morning. 

He almost made a face at the way the new guy was grinning, unnerved by his confidence. Almost. Like he'd said earlier though, he had to get used to this, and more. He didn't miss the way Spencer just up and left the pool like that, though he pushed that to the back of his mind as he found himself intrigued by what kind of powers Joule would have. 

So despite himself, he leaned forward in interest.
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Evan went to call out to Spencer but stopped short. He was already indoors. He cursed under his breath and sighed loudly. What was wrong? Did he not like Joule? He glanced a suspicious eye at the latter wondering. He hadn't done anything when he wasn't looking had he.

He sat back down slowly arms crossed looking a little more peeved than he had before.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm

“Want me to dazzle you, you say?”

Confident look in his eyes. Permanent cocky grin on his face. Hands on his waist, as if posing.

“I think I may have just the way~” with a playful, almost singing tone in his voice he circled them. “Gather round for this display!”

“See that there, that bright bright ray? The one shining on the water, the light at play!”

With a flowing motion of his hand, he redirected the light, catching it in the palm of his hand.

“Now it plays on my hand, slave to my demand!”

Altering the wavelength of the light, as well as its brightness, Joule played with a bright red ray from hand to hand, shifting its colours to yellow, blue and purple. Then bringing his hands together, he let it disappear.

“Yet some of you it might not impress, I do not blame you, you’re skeptical I guess!”

For the next few lines his lips moved, yet no sound seemed to come. Then he rushed to their side, whispering mischievously, “What of the waves of sound at my command? Oh yes!” Simultaneously Joule’s voice sounded from where he had been standing before, “This is fun I must confess~”

“My look at the look on all your faces!”

“As I walk on walls to get to places!” At that point he shifted gravity to allow himself to walk on the wall of the house, before jumping off and landing perfectly in front of them.

“Hero Joule at your command~”

“The laws of Physics in my hand.”

He gave a theatrical bow. The whole thing was very clearly rehearsed.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Evan was more impressed by the potential of his power set than the actual display itself. This was...a pretty huge and incredible power of used correctly. He wondered if Nat would use it for anything other than just show and tell. The fact that he had rehearsed a routine made him look like a circus act than a super hero.

"Well...it's better than I expected it to be..." he admitted. "But I'm not feeling dazzled, pretty boy." He was a little dazzled.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:31 pm

"How about now?"

A bright, blinding, literally dazzling light emitted from his body.

((I don't even care how short this is this would literally be his reaction.))
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Evan winced and covered his eyes as quickly as possible. Stepping back and taking a few moments for his eyes to adjust. He stared at him like he was mad or amazing. That was a useful skill to have.

"That's a little more like it."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 am

Dax didn't expect less of Joule when he started demonstrating his powers, which were honestly quite impressive if they weren't just for show. Surely on the field they were going to be used differently, so Dax kept an open mind. 

"Yeah, that's- that's really dazzling," he commented as he shielded his eyes from the blinding light.
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am

"I know, I know, I am a rather dazzling person!" The cheekier he tried to sound, the thicker his British accent became. "Wait till you see me in action~"

He leaned against Dax, flirty, lop-sided smirk on his face. "What about you, handsome? And you?" At that he turned to Evan. "What about a demonstration of your own?"
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 pm

"Yeah, I can't wait-" 

Dax tried to lean away from Joule, not accustomed by the sudden invasion of personal space. 

"I, um. Feather projection," he replied, lifting the 'feather' shard he held in his hand, not really keen on making another one. "And I'm still working on my flight capabilities, I guess..."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:16 pm

"A demonstration?" Evan asked, resisting the immediate urge to respond with a good hard vector push. "I can do that." After a second a hand appeared on Joule's shoulder and Evan's air double stood next to him, quite solid despite his make up. His double pushed Joule back away from Dax and only disappeared when he was away some.

"I'm sorry it's not quite as dazzling as yours, but the vector manipulation is still very effective."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 pm

"Heeey that's pretty cool!" Not even remotely phased, Joule grinned, giving the man an excited clap. "Not as cool as mine of course but I didn't expect it to be anyway."

"You enjoying it here so far?" As bold as ever, he walked up to Evan this time, slinking his arm around his shoulder.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Evan shrugged his shoulder, looking a little put out by the physical attention. He wasn't quite that comfortable with Joule just yet. Or maybe he wouldn't be ever if he kept up like this.

"It's alright..." he slipped out from under his arm and took a step back. "You seem to have already made yourself right at home?"
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next