GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Mission, Team I

+3
Guardian
Zenith
Phoenix
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Special Mission, Team I - Page 4 Empty Re: Special Mission, Team I

Post by Joule Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:58 am

He could sense Kade's power all around; he was getting close, he could feel the static in the air, the electricity being drawn to a single location. Panting, sweating, his heart about to burst from his chest, Joule followed it.

"K-KADE!" his voice was hoarse, he hadn't stopped shouting, his body was screaming at him to stop, please, rest, give it a break, but he ignored it, pressed on. He needed to get to Kade before it was too late.

Then the static faded.
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Acrylic quickly retracted her pole, swinging it pack perpindicular to the ground below her and re-extending it. With that momentum, she jumped in the air, retracted again, and Mario-stomped on her opponent with a loud "Hyah!"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 am

He kept hitting him. He wasn't even using his powers, he was just beating him, over and over. Face. Stomach. Ribs. Kade was pretty sure he felt his wrist snap, too. He was stupid to have even entertained the idea that he could defeat his dad. The last time he had stood up to him, that had got him thrown out, and his mother killed. Stupid. Stupid, pathetic little boy. That was what Inferno was saying, among other things, and Kade agreed. He wasn't afraid, or angry, or anything. It hurt, but he didn't care. He deserved it.

Still deserved it when Inferno muttered something about wasting time, and pulled out a knife. Still deserved it when the knife ripped through the front of his clothes and into his stomach. Still deserved it when he was all but gutted by his own father, and tossed to the floor like a discarded rag, a boot pressing down on his head.

This was fine. He was fine with this. He'd be dead and he wouldn't make any more mistakes. He'd made so many, hadn't even been be to do this himself. Messed that up too. So this was fine. He deserved to die.

---

The metal person reacted just in time to prevent themself from being squished into the floor, flipping over and catching Acrylic's leg with one hand, moving with alarming speed. They pushed her aside, rolling away and then bouncing up to their feet, arm blades raised.

But they didn't attack. They just stood there. As if they were waiting, or thinking. Every muscle was locked for an attack, but they weren't moving at all. Just. Watching.
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Blood.

That was the first thing he saw. Then Kade, and another man, holding a knife.

So much blood.

And Kade was falling to the floor, and there was a boot on his face, and there was blood everywhere, and tears he had yet to notice rolling down Joule's cheeks as he stood there in a few long, brief, seconds of utter shock.

"K-KADE!" Joule's voice cracked, the word breaking in his throat, choking him, suffocating him, as if he'd swallowed a handful of needles. He didn't realise he was moving, he didn't realise he was slamming into the other man, Inferno, with all his force, knocking him away from Kade and rolling on the floor with him.

Joule saw his own arm move, swing, sending Inferno flying across the room, slamming against the wall so hard it cracked. He saw that, through his own eyes, but he barely felt it, barely realised it was happening. It was like a dream. Then before he knew it he was kneeling by Kade's side, crying, sobbing, and holding his hand, and begging him to stay with him.

"K-Kade? C-can you hear me? C-can you-" he tried to hold back a loud sob, with little success. "F-fuckit. P-please K-kade... P-please..."

Please what? Please stop bleeding? Please don't die? As if he could help that. And why did he care in the first place? Why was he crying? Why did he feel as if he had been stabbed too, like he was also bleeding?

He tore off his cape and pressed it against the wound, hoping to at least stop some of the bleeding.

"H-hel-lp..." he took in a deep breath, "H-HELP! S-SOMEBODY PLEASE!"
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:15 pm

This frontal assault was getting nowhere- and Joule still hadn't reported back. With the lull in the fight, Acrylic flashed a message to the rest of the team, 'Someone break past this guy and make sure the other two are okay'.
She then focused back on her opponent, deciding to go for subtle and probing that armor with her mind. There had to be some kind of plastic component she could crush or warp.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Jacquine was left bewildered at the events that had unfolded before her. Everyone had ran off into different directions, a message saying "Inferno" whatever that was and a person covered in metal was fighting Rachel. She was both in awe and confused as she saw Rachel fight but reality had kicked in and Jacquine realised she had to do something.

'E-e-excuse me, mister metal man, sir, madam' Jacquine called sheepishly 'Will you stop fighting my friend...please'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4