GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Mansion

+7
Jane Apple
Herald
ArtieStroke
Phoenix
Zenith
Freefall
Joule
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Divine Queer Mansion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Divine Queer Mansion

Post by Herald Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:08 pm

"I'M SORRY ALRIGHT?!"

Kevin's face contorted at the continued sensory blasting. The last thing he needed was this. Trapped under Luca's weight, he watched Luca sink his teeth sharply into his shoulder, resulting in his sudden yelp.

What the hell?!

"ARE YOU INSANE? GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

With all of his might, he made one last stand to throw the man off of him.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Jacquine witnessed Luca storm into the room, yelling at the top of his lungs and proceeding to sit on whoever was lying in the couch. Kevin, maybe. She wasn't paying all that attention as her eyes were focused on the 3v with great attention.

The anchorman mentioned something about the events on there mission but due to the noise coming from Luca and his unknown captive she could barely hear it. Slowly Jacquine walked forwards, eyes still in the 3v, towards the couch and without thinking placed a hand over both Luca and Kevin's mouth.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Before Luca could hurl another string of verbal abuse at Kevin, an unfamiliar hand clamped onto his mouth.

"Hmghf!" 

He frowned against the hand on his mouth. His eyes trailed up towards its owner and raised a brow. Who the hell was this?
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:24 pm

A hand was suddenly clamped against his mouth soon after his last words. He looked to see a vaguely familiar person. The tall stature and blonde hair -- Jacquine was it?

Pinning it as one of his mission group's members, he felt shame at his public spat. (Although, he was nevertheless livid because he was still in so much slugging pain.)

Swallowing his rage, he took the opportunity to keep his distance from Luca, shoving him away before getting on his feet.

"Sorry about that," he mumbled to Jacquine, roughly rubbing at his cheek. He glanced over at Luca before casting his eyes elsewhere, not interested in continuing their conversation.

Not now, and especially not here.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:39 pm

The anchorman continued to talk about the events but it was stuff Jacquine already knew. Eventually it ended with a interview to an overweight police officer with a bushy moustache.

Jacquine was feeling more sad than before until she realised that her hand was still covering someone's mouth. She jumped back, startled by her own rude actions.

'I am sorry! I did not mean to!' Jacquine pleaded apologetically.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Luca rubbed at his mouth as he stood, looking at the ground sheepishly. Maybe he was a bit loud. He shot a glare at the other man, shifting away from him.  No way was he going to accept that shitty apology.

He turned his head and gave the woman a small and slightly embarrassed grin.

"Sorry about that, bella. Er, I'm Luca, codename's Plume. You are?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Jacquine stood in silence as she watched the taller man stand up to his full height, catching him make a glance at Kevin, before he asked her a question.

'I-I am J-J-Jacquine Delacrouix, Mister Plum.' Jacquine stammered through her words, while giving a quick and shaking curtsy.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:24 am

Well this was awkward. Kevin watched as Jacquine apologised for her actions, despite it being perhaps more than necessary before things escalated. He wasn't sure if he could take another beating.

Fingers brushed against his abdomen, the area bruised and tender. Slugging bastard, he thought, teeth clenching from the pain.

Deciding that he had nothing useful to contribute to the conversation -- after all, exchanging pleasantries with Jacquine in his current state was not going to happen -- he decided to quietly leave the room and head to the kitchen in search for some painkillers.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 am

Jacquine spotted Kevin's form limp out of the room, she never got a chance to call to him. A gasp escaped from Jacquine's mouth as it struck her about what was happening before she rudely placed her hands on their mouths.

'You are a meanie!' she cried to Luca 'Why would you hurt him? family do not hurt each other'

She walked up to Luca before hitting him gently and childishly on his chest once. She turned away from him, arms crossed and her cheeks puffed. Her sadness temporary replaced by annoyance and a small sense of satisfaction that Luca would feel bad about his actions knowing what it's like to be hit for no reason.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:41 am

Luca stuck his tongue out at Kevin's back and was about to perform a vulgar gesture towards his back until he was interrupted by a light punch to the chest. Luca's face pinched back into a frown as he listened to Jac. 

He wasn't being mean. He was being reasonable. With his fists.

"He deserved to be fucking hit, mind you. That.. that stronzo was being selfish, stupid, and..."

He began to mumble, letting out the unsaid, foreign curses meant for Kevin under his breath as he sat back down on the couch, glaring at the floor.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 am

Kevin popped two painkillers into his mouth before swallowing them down with a glass of cold water. It was good that no one was around to see him in this state. Not that he didn't want to vent his heart out.

Admittedly he felt like what he went through could have ended up worse. Unbuttoning his shirt, he peeked under to check on his state, only to grimace at the nasty bruise Luca's blow gave him.

There were clearly better ways to resolve problems, but clearly Luca dealt conflict like an angry rottweiler.

He needs to get his shit together.

Rage continued to ebb and flow, and in the slight moment of clarity upon a long exhale, he decided to get a check up with the doctor for good measure.

Grabbing for an ice-pack to apply for his face, he did up his shirt and headed towards the clinic.

Two knocks at the door, he did, before waiting for a response.

Hope it's nothing serious.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:23 pm

A small sniff escaped Jacquine as she tried to hold in her tears, the annoyance and satisfaction fully dissapated. Hearing Plume say such things about Kevin as well as his vulgar language wear hurting her heart.

'Villians are selfish and dummies....they are the people who deserve to be hit' Jacquine retorted behind quiet sobs 'Mister Kevin is not a villain, he is a hero like we are'

Her back was still to him as she sat on the ground hugging her knees to her chest, hiding her head as more silent tears fell.
-----

Doc Ryner had been in his office most if the day and he spent the majority of it bored. He had his second beer of the day in his hand half full of it's contents. A part of him was considering quitting before he heRd two knocks on the door.

He perked up, maybe quitting would be a dumb idea after all.

'Come in' he called with eagerness evident in his voice.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Allowed in, Kevin pushed open the door with a nudge of his foot. For a moment, he lost balance, but managed to stabilise himself, retaining as much composure a beat-up, ice-packed guy could give.

"Hey, Doctor," he greeted, approaching the new face and reached out for a handshake. "We haven't met. I'm Kevin. Hope you don't mind me dropping in."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Scratching his hair in exasperation, Luca stood and turned around to return to his room. He stopped short with a shocked expression on his face as he saw Jacquine crying on the floor. 

Did I do this? Merda.

He quickly knelt beside her and began to gently rub her back, his anger temporarily pushed aside as to not upset her further. 

Cazzo, this was a horrible day.

"Hey bella, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Jacquine lifted her head to look at Luca with tear stained eyes.

'I miss my Papa' she answered wiping her eyes 'and you are hurting Mister Kevin and saying such mean things about him. It hurts my heart'

She placed her head back into her knees and cried harder, not knowing what to do.
-------
Doc Ryner smiled as Kevin came in through the door.

'Sup, Kev.' He greeted in usual laid back manner.

He took a swig of his can and gave him a quick look over before Kevin could respond.

'A little roughed up, huh? Don't worry I'll check the damage. See if anything isn't broken' Doc Ryner asked with reassurance.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Was it fine for a doctor to be drinking on the job? Kevin paused in thought and then decided it wouldn't do much harm.

"Yeah thanks," he replied, before fumbling to open his shirt with his free hand.

"I'm not going to die am I?" He joked, bitterness seeping through his words.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 pm

'At least you have a sense of humour' Doc said as he placed down his beer and helped Kevin unbutton his shirt.

When fully removed of his shirt, with a few hisses of pain and wincing, Doc could finally have full examination of Kevin's person. a large bruise was forming around his ribs plus a few smaller ones around his stomach, not to mention his cheeks were red from minute burst capillaries.

'Man, did you take it a little too far in sparring?' Doc asked, leading Kevin onto the bed, noticing he was struggling to stand.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:15 am

Kevin hesitated in speaking the truth. Having taken a seat on the bed, he instead lied through omission, believing it for the best. "Yeah, I'm clearly not the type for physical combat."

If he'd let himself think about it too much, he was sure to turn this visit into a counselling session. Moreover, maybe once the terrible pain throughout his body subsided, he would have a clearer head to deal with the situation.

"So how is it?" He asked, waiting for the doctor's findings.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:24 am

Doc began feeling the bruise on the rib cage as gently as he could to feel if there was a broken bone, the other bruises looked pretty standard. When he couldn't feel anything he sat back down.

'There doesn't seem to be any serious damage' Doc began 'however, I will reccomend an x-ray just in case there are any fractures in the bones, there sneaky little sluggers, you know'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:31 am

Kevin winced through the pain, and while his immediate thought was to say no to the X-ray -- because surely it couldn't have been that bad -- his confidence wavered just a bit.

Doctor's recommendation right?

"Mmm, alright." Kevin reached for his shirt and began pulling his arms through the sleeves, "Nothing else? Just some rest?"

And avoiding Luca like the plague.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 am

'There is one other thing...' Doc said, curiosity clear in his voice. 'How did you get those bruises?'

He picked up his can and drank some more of it.

'Those don't look like ordinary sparring bruises either,especially that big one on your ribs, there was intention to hurt behind them'

He took another swig of his beer.

'So, are you gonna tell me what really happened or do I have to deny you any painkillers until your healing factor kicks in' He finished, a little proud of his threat as he started waving a bottle of painkillers, better than standard one, in his hand.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 am

Of course the doctor was going to notice. Kevin stopped halfway through his buttoning before sighing in resignation. It wasn't ideal but he would have loved the stronger prescription if the doctor felt it necessary.

"Some asshole decided it was fine to beat me up in my sleep," Kevin confessed, brows furrowing at the memory. He hoped at least, for the sake of his pride, the news wasn't going to spread around. "So yeah, I'm awake, in pain and slugging pissed."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:39 am

Doc looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

'You do realise this is a serious thing, right?' His tone was slightly serious. 'I can tell it's something you're a little sensitive to right now, literally, but I'll keep this quiet if you tell me.'

He finished off the rest of his can and threw it at the trash can nearby, missing by an inch.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 am

"Huh?" Kevin flinched, not liking the direction this conversation this was going. Yeah, sure doctors and confidentiality was an expected part of service, but what was Ryner expecting to do with the information?

"Well of course I do," he said with equal seriousness after a pregnant pause. "But what else is there to tell?"

In his head, he laughed at himself in derision, not liking how he was still defending Luca on the basis he loved him.

Fucking irrationality.

Then a thought crept in and he paled a bit.

They didn't play what happened on live 3v did they?

Last edited by Herald on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 am

Listening to Jacquine, guilt began to seep in. A flurry of emotions-- anger, shame and confusion-- passed through his features before Luca ended up sighing in exasperation and plopping his butt onto the floor.

"Agh, dio! I didn't mean for you to cry. I'm sorry, bella." 

He gently petted her head, huffing.

"Why are you even defending that stronzo? He's the one who broke the rules! Even Joule didn't." 

He thought he was just giving that guy a lesson.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next