GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Mansion

+7
Jane Apple
Herald
ArtieStroke
Phoenix
Zenith
Freefall
Joule
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Divine Queer Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divine Queer Mansion

Post by Phoenix Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:21 pm

"It's not that I don't like my code name." The other guy had no idea just how accurate his code name was when it came down to it. "It's just that Nathan and Phoenix are two very separate names, and I'd like to keep it that way," Nathan said, turning to look at the other, arching an eyebrow. Was this guy coming onto him? Nathan was pretty sure he was. "As much as I appreciate the offer, I'm going to have to decline. I'd probably get lost. No MeChip, no map, as of yet at least."
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Kade waved absently as Jacquine came in, his attention obviously elsewhere- on Nathan. Their second Nathan, apparently. Nathan, Nathan and Nathaniel. Jeez, this was going to get confusing. He couldn't even use the guys code name.

Nickname it was, then.

"Well, hot shot, why don't I show you around?" He asked with a smirk, settling on the first nickname that came to mind. are not-so-subtly nudged Joule with his elbow and winked at him, as he hopped off the counter. "Waiting for a map might take a while, after all."
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:08 pm

"I volunteer to help you, darling. Never know when your meChip might glitch- ahahaa~" he chuckled at his own pun. "We couldn't have that, could we? Who will find you both lost souls then? No no, two heads are better than one. And as a kind friend, I am going to come with you and show our dearest new member around too!"

Not even bothering to be discreet about it, he placed his arm around Kade's waist.
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Nathan wasn't sure how he felt about the other two volunteering to show him around. Considering that they had pretty much flirted with him the moment they saw him-- But it would be rude of him to decline their help. Besides, they could very well just be a flirtatious couple, so he was just reading too much into this.

'Or they'll whisk you away to some strange bondage cave. I say you hurl some fire at them and run,' the voice purred, and suddenly, the two others didn't seem as terrible as they were before. How a voice inside his own head so sound so perverse was beyond him.

"Well, alright, if it's not too much trouble," Nathan said, doing his best to smile in a friendly manner. Though it felt like he may have just sold his soul to the devil.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Rachel nodded and stacked a few blueberry flapjacks on a plate, "hrrm"-ing at Kade and Joule's forwardness at Nathan. Oh well, they were all adults here- and super heroes to boot, he could handle a little harmless flirting.

Ya big darn hypocrite. Ah well, at least Jacquine wasn't prancing about in her underwear like darn near everyone in this house.

The pj's are pretty cute, too, she thought.

Rachel walked over, humming and set down the plate for Jacquine whilst taking a seat for herself at the table as well.

"Bon appetit, mademoiselle!" She said, with a smile, taking a bite of one of her chocolate chip pancakes drenched in syrup. Diets be damned, these were delicious.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 am

'Merci' Jacquine said with a nod.

Before she ate her attention turned to Nathan after hearing the conversation between him and "the lovely doves" while seeing the face of uncertainty on his face.

'Do not threat, Mister Nathan, they are only acting the jester with you. They are truly quite lovely people and after you are done we could have tea, if you wish' She asked in a reassuring voice.

With that she cut a small piece of her pancakes and ate it, chewing very slowly letting the flavour envelope her taste buds.

'c'est vraiment la nourriture du ciel!' Jacquine said excitedly.

'I am sorry' she said apologetically 'it is just this food reminded me of how my mama used to cook breakfast.'
'Madam Acrylic, you speak my language and cook food like my mama. I do not think I will become homesick with you around, no?' Jacquine giggled.

A sweet smile spread across her face as continue to eat.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:53 am

Rachel blushed, grinning and waving her hand at Jacqueline, "Aww shucks, now you've gone and made me blush you flatterer!"

She took a bite of her own pancake, enjoying the rich chocolatey goodness, "In any case, I'm glad to do whatever I can to help everyone feel comfortable and at home. We're a team now, after all!"

She turned to Joule, "So, you wanna know why we decided to join up on this show, huh? Alright, I'll bite- my 'origin story' if you will."

Rachel cleared her throat, "My mom was a hero way back when- called herself Barrier. Could project energy shields and such. One day she went out on a robbery case and, well... never came back," Rachel frowned a bit, before picking back up, "It was a group of well known criminal thieves that got some advanced tech from the Meek before all that went pear shaped. Shot right through her shields. I know how dangerous this job is- and I want to be able to live up to the type of hero my mom was, willing to give her life to protect the innocent."

Rachel nodded a bit after finishing, taking another bite of her pancakes. Nothing like a little food to make you feel better, sometimes.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 am

"My, look at you beeing all motivational and proper hero-like. I am touched, inspired really!" He pretended to wipe a tear off his eye.

A superhero who wanted to protect the innocent and had a sad parent story. How typical. The kinds of heroes everyone loved and admired. But who of the two of them was famous? Who of the two of them was a rich, sponsored hero? Joule was. He was respected and feared, just how he liked it. As for how truthful Rachel was being with her story, Nat had his doubts, but did not express them.

"You're certainly taking this whole 'team' thing seriously. We're not some kind of pure, admirable league of friendship and teamwork. We're all here for our own separate reasons. And when the show ends, we'll all get what we wanted to get out of it, or at least I will, and then we will go our separate ways and never have to worry about pointless things such as teams ever again. It'll be easier on you if you just accept that."

Giving her a shrug, he crossed his legs and started browsing the internet on his meChip.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Well that certainly was rather selfish and cynical of him, Rachel thought. She was about to give a rebuttal, but already his attention was elsewhere. This Joule guy was gonna be a tough nut to crack.

Well, Joule may think he's got it all with the lone wolf hero thing, but Rachel knew that a real hero wasn't someone who was only concerned about his Legend.

Rachel rolled her eyes and turned to the others gathered in the kitchen, "So, other than mister Sour Britches here, anyone else want to try and make this whole team-thing work? Despite the nay-sayers, I honestly do think working together is our only real shot at making this work. Two heads are better than one and all that." She grinned at the rest of the gathered heroes, "Ooh- maybe we could do some group power-training exercises before the start of missions. Learn and work off each other's fighting styles- what do y'all say?"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Hearing Joules lone wolf speech disheartened Jacquine a little and was too nervous to say anything. But Miss Acrylics talk of team work and working together brightened her up.

'What a pleasant idea, Madam Acrylic, I would love to learn from you' Jacquine piped up.

However, due to her excitement to answer she was half way putting another piece of syrup covered pancakes to her mouth not noticing the syrup drip onto, and down, her pajama top.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Joule waved his hand.

"Do whatever you please. Don't count me in though. I don't need extra power training with you guys. My powers are perfect already, I just hope none of you get in my way."

He was both irritated and a little amused at how innocent and pure these heroes were.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 am

"Maybe if you paid attention a little more you'd have understood that I was suggesting we learn how to work around each OTHER'S powers, not our own- so thanks for proving my point." Rachel said, with a smile.

Tough nut or not, Joule was gonna learn that Rachel was a motherly force to be reckoned with- ain't nobody back-sasses momma Rachel.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:51 am

Jacquine was chewing on her pancakes when the atmosphere in the room turned sour again. It was then that she noticed a strange feeling on her chest. Unconsciously, she placed her hand there only to be met with the sticky texture of the syrup.

It took her a few seconds to realize what it was before looking down her shirt. Her expression was one of horror as her face turned red.

'Oh mon Dieu, c'est tellement embarrassant!' She screamed flailing her arms about in a failed attempt to remove the syrup.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 am

Rachel jumped at Jacquine's sudden outburst, startled

"Huh- wha- oh dear, let me get you a washcloth." Rachel said, getting out of her seat. She grabbed a cloth from the counter next to the sink, dampening it with warm water. Walking back she handed it to Jacquine, "There- let's hope the syrup doesn't ruin the fabric."
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:24 am

Jacquine took the washcloth and began wiping down the top outside and inside.

'Je suis désolé, madame Acrlyic!' she said in a whimper 'il en est ainsi embarrassant...'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:31 am

"No need to be embarrassed, hon- Joule IS a rather distracting individual." Rachel said, lacing the last part with a hint of sarcasm to poke a little fun at Joule.

"I'm going to head over to the training room, if anyone wants to join me?"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 am

'Merci, Madam Acrylic' she said thankfully.

But the calm was short lived when she looked down again to see that the water had soaked her shirt revealing her strawberry patterned bra.

Knowing that Mister Nathan, Mister Joule and, worse, Madam Acrlyic would be able to see she moved instinctively and hugged Madam Acrlyic to try and block the view.

'S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi' she whispered 'Mais j'ai besoin de vous en ce moment'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:57 am

Rachel IMMEDIATELY tensed up at the sudden hug from behind, as she was turning around the corner to leave before Jacquine decided to grab on to her for whatever reason. She tensed even more so as she whispered those words in her ear.

'I need you right now'

Needed her for what? They barely knew each other what is happening oh god she was so unprepared for this are the French REALLY that promiscuous oh god.

Rachel barely managed to squeak out, in a whisper, "N-need me for what?"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:02 am

'Mon soutien-gorge est exposé' she whispered 'S'il vous plaît protéger les gens de ce spectacle'

Her face was becoming more and more red knowing her underwear was exposed. The only thing she could do was buried her head in Rachels shoulder out of shame and hope everyone forgets about it.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:11 am

"Your- oh. Oh!" The damp washcloth! Right- slugger of course she should've known with that fabric. Rachel cleared her throat, and attempted to look like she was blushing as much as she was.

"A-alright just keep close, and uh maybe not... hold onto me that might come across as a bit suspect." She said, and started walking with Jacquine to her room for a change of clothes.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:32 am

Jacquine did as she was told, her head still fuzzy from the turn of events and trying not to cry from embarrassment.

'Merci' she said with an exasperated sigh 'S'il vous plaît venez po'

Jacquine opened the door to her room as she said the last sentence.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 am

"O-oh, okay sure thing," Rachel said, taking Jacquine's invitation into her room. She let out a low whistle as she stepped inside.

"Oh wow- you're room is very pretty!" Rachel said, taking in all the flower arrangements and plush toys. At least she had something to keep her from eyeing Jacquine as she changed clothes.

"I really love the flower arrangements- my mother was a florist before she became a super hero, so I kinda know a thing or two about botany."
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 am

'Why thank you, madam acrylic' Jacquine said with a smile.

She felt much calmer now that she was in familiar territory and could speak again. Going to her closet she pulled out her favourite grey and white striped t-shirt and overall dress.

'I bet your mothers store was far prettier than my room or my garden' She began, try to make conversation while taking her shirt off. 'My mama had many hobbies, botany was just one of them.' she continued taking off her pajama bottoms so now she was standing in her underwear.

'But if you can see' Jacquine carried on pointing to the some of the plush toys with crowns made of flowers on their heads 'my favorite is flower crowns. Do you not adore them so?' she asked?
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:29 am

Kade just rolled his eyes at Joule and Rachel's exchange. Honestly, he didn't give a damn why the others were here, and he wasn't going to get involved in any arguments about it, either. Ignoring whatever else was going on, he turned all of his attention to Nathan.

"Awesome. Well then, why don't you come with me~?" he smirked, heading for the door and looking back at him. "We can make a stop by my room so that I can get some pants on. Oh Joule, you can tag along as well~"
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 am

'Oh look. He's going to put pants on for your tour.'
'That's very considerate of him.'
'He should have put pants on earlier, I say.'
'I can't argue with that.'

Nathan nodded his head as he had his mental conversation with the voice, obediently following the other. He didn't want to accidentally get separated from him and wind up wandering around the mansion aimlessly again.

"Okay. Uh, I didn't catch your name earlier," Nathan said, feeling rather awkward that he didn't know anyone else's name, but it seemed like they all had a good gist of who he was. Nathan was curious as to what all they knew about him, though it was mainly worry as well. There were somethings that these strangers didn't need to know about him.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next