GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Mansion

+7
Jane Apple
Herald
ArtieStroke
Phoenix
Zenith
Freefall
Joule
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Divine Queer Mansion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Divine Queer Mansion

Post by Waistcoat Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:50 am

Jacquine looked backed at Luca, rubbing her tears away from her eyes. But it didn't help much as she was still crying heavily as she spoke.

'But Mister Kevin did not hurt anyone. He wished to switch sides and everyone was not injured because of it. I do not understand why you hurt him' Jacquine said between sobs.

Jacquine managed to calm down a little bit but tears wear still flowing through her eyes.

'If I was naughty my mama would ground me or not let me have dessert after supper. She would never hurt me to punish me, she loves me far too much'

-------
Doc looked at Kevin questionable.

'What is there to tell? Maybe, Who was the one that attacked you and Why he did it?' Doc responded, quite sternly. 'Although, even if you weren't to say who it is, GG and the film crew would find out through the footage anyway. Shit goes through to the editorial department before it's put on air. Then there is to say if it's worth putting it on 3v, this isn't just some hissy fit fest between the three musketeers that draws the viewers in, this is assault which is far more serious.

Doc folded his arms after his little speech, hoping that Kevin would tell him at the end and he could get to the bottom of this without it turning into anything more than it is.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Did no one here have any pity for the weak? Get physically beat down by one, and the another is playing mind games. The migrane in Kevin's head throbbed harder at the Doc's monologue. He realised his words were all truth, and perhaps if it hadn't been him, or had it been a different conversation, the doctor would have gotten what he wanted... with a lot more composure at least.

"And what the hell you going to do about it?!" He shot back, bracing himself through the pain coursing through him, "Yeah, slugging Italy did it! Over ditching him for the other team without notice! Like that was worth getting totalled in my sleep!"

Expletives reeled through his mind, before his vision clouded over, losing equilibrium.

"Do what you want. I just really need the rest," he groaned, steadying himself with fingers curled tightly against the edge of the bed. "Just not now."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Luca winced at Jacquine's point. He turned away, scrunching up his face as he thought. He did love Kevin, but damn sometimes that guy needed a few punches to the face. The mission 'incident' must have been the last straw for Luca, the irritation that he pent up released when he was beating up the stupid idiot in his sleep. Whoops.

"Ugh fine, you're right. Maybe I was a little bit too hard on him," he sighed. He rested his elbow on his lap and plopped his head on his hand. His face suddenly fell, but tried to hide it by rubbing a hand over his face. All of these emotions welling up inside him made him remember the talk. Oh... fuck.

"Merda, I fucked up pretty bad, didn't I?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Jacquine saw Luca plop his head down and heard his comment on his actions. She felt bad for him as sometimes people act too irrational. She didn't hate him at all, because he was family after all and family always forgives. She shuffled over to him, less teary eyes but still sniffling and wrap her arms around his neck, bring herself into a hug due to the size difference.

'I...I don't hate you and I..I am sure Mister Kevin won't hate you if you said sorry and hug him.' She said as she hugged him tighter.

--------
Doc closed his eyes as Kevin shouted his retort at him, he felt the anger behind them. A small bit of guilt crept into him and Doc accepted it. It was the only way for him to get the information needed and right now he had to repent for his actions.

He walked over to Kevin, helping him balance knowing that the release of anger had hindered his central gravity. He placed the bottle of the heavy duty in Kevin's pocket.

'I'm sorry for making you do that, but when you've dealt with a few patients that have been victim to a few domestics you have to force the hand sometimes. As for what I'll do we'll have a couples counseling session or get you two to talk about what's happened, hopefully kiss and make up, you know. Last thing I want is for this place to be given far more drama then needs be' Doc gave a reassuring smile as he helped Kevin walk.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Kevin physically recoiled at the turn of events. At this very stage he wasn't sure if he was interested in making up any time soon.

"Yeah sure, if you could convince him not to talk with his fists."

He laughed; it was sour, weak and unsure as he headed out of the clinic.

"I think I can find my way back," he reassured with a small smile after exiting the room. A hand patted the doctor's shoulder in appreciation, "but thanks."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:21 am

Knowing that the tension in the air had diffused somewhat Doc gave a small chuckle.

'I'll make sure he doesn't. come back if you want to chat or something'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:06 am

What was there more to say? Kevin nodded in response, before turning away, heading off towards his bedroom. His footsteps were still slightly jarred, but he did his best, eager to reach his safehaven.

The moment he entered his room cold, still air had him shiver. He quickly shut the door, bolting down security with a quick spark at his fingertips. He sighed at his new-found nervousness, before deciding to clean up and then dive under his covers where he wished he'd never leave.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:14 am

Luca returned the embrace, absentmindedly patting Jacquine's back. It was a nice gesture and all, but this wasn't making anything better. 

I think he needs a hug more than I do.

Pulling away, he ruffled Jac's hair as thanks, before folding his arms and mumbling to himself.

"Hopefully I didn't hit him too hard? Did I? He'll be having bruises for dimples... Uh-oh. " 

He shot up and scurried around the room, looking for any cameras. 

"Merda, did they film me?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:48 am

Jacquine tilted her head in confusion. No longer feeling sad or crying, a few sniffles here and there.

'Mister Plume, what is wrong?' She asked with concern.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:58 am

"Did you see any cameras? When I, uh, entered the room?" 

He peered behind the TV, behind the couch, under the tables. Sometimes Luca forgot that he participated in a 3V show.

Because fuck privacy. Great.

"Slugger, I am so screwed!" His hands flew to his head, his frantic ruffling ruining his hair.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:23 am

Jacquine looked around the room as if trying to find a bothersome fly. It didn't take long to find a camera hidden in the corner, it was funny, it looked like it was sleeping.

'There is a camera in the room but it is sleeping' Jacquine giggled.

She stood up, wiping her eyes of residue tears and wiping down her dress, skipping to Luca and hugging him.

'It is okay, you will not be in trouble' she said reassuringly, nuzzling into his chest.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 am

Luca let out a sigh of relief, and gave Jac a big squeeze. Guess he needed a hug now.

Just realised that it's been a long time since I've hugged somebody shorter than me. This is nice.

Slowly pulling away, he laid a determined pat on her head. 

"Alright, now that we know that I wasn't filmed, I just gotta find Kevin." 

Knowing him, the other guy would probably avoid Luca for a while. 

A long while.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:02 am

Wandering mind. Wandering eyes. Arayda wasn't doing much, passing the time traversing around the mansion before stopping in her tracks at the sight of Luca and Jac hugging.

She stared at the PDA, screwing her face at the affection.

About to leave the scene, she stuffed her hands into pockets of her grey hoodie, searching for any cookies she'd stashed away.

Slugger.

She glanced over at Jac, rubbing her crumbed hands against her jeans before approaching the two. Reaching for Jac's collar after the two began to part, she made her presence known.

"Hey Frenchie. I need more food."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 am

Startled by the sudden contact on her collar she gave a small squeak if surprise before turning to face who touched it.

'Arayda!' She said with sudden excitement and happiness followed by a hug and kiss on the lips in her usual fashion of greeting. 'You are hungry, yes? What would you like me to cook for you?' She finished with surprising enthusiasm and beaming at Arayda.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:31 am

Another one of those kisses. Could she ever get used to them? She wasn't sure. Nonetheless, Arayda licked her lips immediately after at the note of crumbs she had forgotten to wipe away.

"Anything," she responded with a shrug. "Something good."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:45 am

A small blush crept up on Jacquine's face seeing Arayda lick her lips, she didn't understand why so she pushed those feelings down and focused on the important task: feeding Arayda.

'Of course' she responded happily, almost bouncing on the spot.

She turned towards Luca, placing her hands in a heart shape and producing a small tiny silver heart that floated to him and faintly dissipated on contact.

'Bye, Mister Plume.' She said sincerely 'I hope you feel better soon'

With that she produced a ladle out of silver energy and turned to the exit and marchedto the kitchen.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:08 am

"Bye."

Arayda looked at Luca and said her own farewell after, before removing her hand from Jac's collar then following her out of the living room and into the kitchen.

Upon reaching the room, she took a seat and quietly let Jac decide what to do.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:02 am

Jacquine was busying herself by tieing an apron around her waist. She then proceeded to him herself a little ditty, something she does when she is in a good mood, she thought something nice a simple would be sufficient and her thoughts trailed to soup. But what if Arayda didn't want soup.

'A-Arayda' she stammered 'would you...like soup?' She asked playing her apron as she spoke.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 am

Jacquine's request merely had Arayda shrugging. There was nothing wrong with soup at all.

"Do what you want," she repeated her sentiment, getting up from her seat to quickly reach for a bag of crisps left on the counter to snack on in her wait.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:11 am

Jacquine was a bit concerned about how much Arayda ate, especially since she was about to cook for her. Not that she had gained weight or would gain weight, she was very Lilith in Jacquine's opinion. She realised she was staring at Arayda for far too long and turned around.

'You shouldn't eat before supper, Arayda. You will spoil your appetite' Jacquine said in a motherly fashion.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:05 am

Why did people think it's a good idea to scold her? She didn't even get to reach her seat when Arayda turned to give a hard look at Jacquine, before sharply remarking with her mouth full of food, "Mind your own business."

It wasn't the first time she'd heard those words. The response from the ebony-haired woman, never ceased to be unpleasant. While Earl was capable of handling her, he was not exempt; therefore, Jac was going to get that same treatment.

She grumbled to herself, about to continue to eat. She stopped, however, realising Jac might curl up and cry -- maybe stop cooking altogether. She was probably too hard on her.

She raked a hand through her hair in frustration. She made a fist in her hand, aluminium crackling as the chip packet closed.

"Forget about cooking me anything. I'll find someone else."

Or make it myself, if worse comes to worst.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 am

Jacquine turned around in shock.

'But..but why?' She asked, upset clear in her voice 'I did not mean....I just wished to cook for you'

Jacquine didn't understand why Arayda was so upset with her. She just wanted to make her happy with food like always.

'You always enjoy my cooking, I did not wish for you to have a tummy ache' Jacquine continued, playing with her fingers and not looking at Arayda, fear that she would annoy her more.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Jacquine's reaction was not quite what Arayda had expected. She remained still, looking at the other woman tip-toeing around her, making herself uncomfortable just looking at her.

She understood Jac's train of thought, but she wasn't inclined to always play along sweetly like all the others.

"Your worrying is not wanted and unnecessary."

Get off my back.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:29 pm

'Okay' Jacquine said weakly.

She took a deep breath and began to undo her apron hanging it back up on it's rack. It was obvious to Jacquine that Arayda no longer needed her and all she had done was try to advise her, as a friend, about her eating habits. She took another deep breath before saying

'I...I do not wish...to cook for you anymore' she said with great difficulty. Each word that came out pained her.

Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:31 am

"You don't need to," Arayda repeated. It was clear as day it would have come to this. It was normal procedure, given what she'd said. She wasn't starving, and as she'd said, she would find another willing volunteer.

Deciding there was no reason to stick with this conversation, she turned on her heel without a word, carrying the chips with her and out of the kitchen.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next