GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Mansion

+7
Jane Apple
Herald
ArtieStroke
Phoenix
Zenith
Freefall
Joule
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Divine Queer Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Queer Mansion

Post by Zenith Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Kade grinned, finishing off his peach and watching as Nat went ahead and flirted with the new guy. A man after his own heart, really. He pouted when Rachel intruded on their fun, doing her mother hen thing with new-Nathan. She sure could be a cockblock sometimes. Whatever, he'd get another chance later. He always did.

Besides, there were pancakes.

He managed to get one of each pancake onto a plate, then took a seat on the edge of a counter, snorting a little at Joule's suggestion that they all 'get to know each other'. He knew that he hadn't meant it in that way- but Kade was immature like that.

"'Cause it seemed like a giggle," Kade replied to Nat's question, with his mouth full of pancake. "Also, free food."
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Apple Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

"Goodmorning everyone!" Jane said wiping some sweet from her brow, she calmly walked into the room. She was wearing a pair of bright red gym short and a white tanktop. Jane had just finished Her morning workout and now she was fully awake and very hungry. She smiled at her teammates and made her way to the fridge. She grabbed a water bottle and walked over to Rachel "Need any help" she smiled.
Jane Apple
Jane Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Evan took a few pancakes and sunk into the chair next to Kade raising an eyebrow at Joule, no way he was going to get into why he was here right now. "A whim." He said instead beginning to eat. He kept eyeing the door.

"Why don't you tell us why you're here Joule, instead." Evan countered, taking another large mouthful of pancakes.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:07 pm

"Help? Oh no, I'm just making sure everyone here feels nice and at ho-"
And yet another girl prancing about in not much at all. And this one was moist.
Dang it, brain! Pull yourself together!
"-ooooh my."
And a failure on the recovery. It's all downhill from here, folks. Jane-1, Rachel's hormones-0.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Undoubtedly, Arayda was not too cool with the lack of impact her shot could have otherwise gone. She clicked her tongue as he slipped away from her wrath to move onto other things. While she was inclined to knock him down a few more times, the coldness of the still-open fridge reminded of her original task.

With Pubertal out of her way, she grabbed her apple, snapping the fridge door shut. People seemed to gather around Rachel as she was done with her pancakes.

Obviously with unforgivingly aromatic food, anyone would -- even Arayda.

She hadn't even bitten out of her cold apple just yet. After a pregnant pause, stewing on whether to follow the crowd or whether to satiate her hunger sooner than later, she walked up, placing her cold hands on Rachel's forearm to pry at what the resident chef had to offer.

She sniffed at the warm air before looking at her and asked.

"Do they even taste any good?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:28 pm

As soon as Rachel was spun away from one hottie, her eyes were locked onto the other.
Warning. Warning- critical brain overload. Attraction levels too high. Vent commencing
Rachel couldn't even really answer her question the way Arayda was staring at her, so she just settled for a quiet squeak before finally regaining her speech faculties.
"I- uh- well- yes?"
Nailed it.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

'Yes?' The lack of confidence in her tone (and that grating squeak she picked up) had Arayda making second guesses. Her eyes scanned the partly eaten chocolate chip pancakes in Rachel's hands once more.

'At least they looked edible.'

Arayda scoffed at the thought, ultimately choosing to believe her words.

Without a word, along with her apple, she collected a knife and fork and grasped for one of the three plated pancake piles to head back into her room.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm

"... she took the whole pile..."
Rachel blinked, her sensibility finally returning.
"... Well I hope no one's allergic to chocolate or blueberries because that's all we got now."
She shook her head a bit, returning her attention to Pheonix and Jane- oh right that's why this brain meltdown was happening in the first place.
Slugger, why are all the other girls here hot too?
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 pm

"A whim?" Joule raised an eyebrow at Evan, though is was barely visible under his mask. "It's one hell of a whim. Sure GG didn't bribe you somehow?~"

Though the blueberry pancake was more than tasty, he resisted eating any more. A hero needed to watch his figure after all, and he had not even done his morning exercises yet.

"I joined for a very simple reason: so the world can see what a magnificent hero I am. So the whole world will know my name. To become even more of a Legend."
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm

"That's all you need to know, pretty boy." Evan countered with a slight frown. He pushed the rest of his pancakes away suddenly not very hungry anymore. He tried not to scowl at Joule's own reasoning and instead said nothing about it.

Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 am

"Alright, alright, no need to get so touchy!" Nat answered to Evan's frown with a laugh. "Well looks like everyone has their own reasons! Anyway it should be fun to have our own channel on national 3v~"

At that he pulled out a bunch of cards. "Look! My fans are already sending me things! They know I prefer printed stuff instead of digital, so they've been sending me REAL CARDS AND LETTERS!!! Can you imagine?! How cool is that?! It's like on proper paper and all. I don't even know where they got it!"
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Sniggering to himself at Rachel's reaction to the girls, Kade finished off his pancakes, wheels turning in his head about how he could cause mischeif with that later.

"Dude you got fanmail already?" Kade asked as Nat produced a handful of cards. Kade scooted across the counter and closer to him, to get a better look. "Get any fanart?"
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Apple Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:08 pm

"Well if you need any help please tell me" Jane said cheerfully, she loved having a home cooked breakfast but after moving into the mansion she didn't think she would ever really have one again. Shes is pleasantly surprised. She proceeded to take a knife, fork and plate from a near by cupboard and started to stack some of the blueberry and chocolate pancakes on to her plate.

"These pancakes look great by the way" She smiled "Thank you for breakfast". She walked toward the table and took a seat.

Jane Apple
Jane Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:26 pm

"Oh yes I did. You're gonna love this darling~"

At that, Joule produced a slightly larger envelope, with pink, rose-scented paper, and an actual red wax seal - already opened of course. "Check this out!"

He held up a badly drawn piece of fanart, in which Joule and Zenith lay oh so very naked in a bed, grinning as if he was holding the most precious piece of art in history.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:35 pm

From what he had observed of his new comrades, Nathan felt but one emotion. Despair. He had to live with these people. He had to work with these people. He had to potentially avoid killing these people on 3V if his powers went berserk.

'I actually support you if you decide to run. We can make it. They'd never catch us. These guys are insane,' the voice whispered, and for once, Nathan kind of agreed with it. Maybe it would be better to just return to his little run down apartment away from all of the crazies.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Rachel smiled sheepishly, "It's, uh, no problem! You know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."
She turned away from Jane as the latter took a seat, and focused her attention back on Pheonix, "Sorry about that- so many people, gets distracting. You were looking a little lost earlier- did you need any help finding something?"
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:00 pm

"Is that scented pape-" Kade cut himself off as he saw what was on the piece of paper Joule was holding. "Oh my god," he said with a grin, taking the fanart from him for a second to get a better look.

"This. Is slugging beautiful," he chuckled, handing the paper back and winking. "I'd love to try doing that some time."
Zenith
Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 pm

"I'm free tonight darling!" Winking right back, he slipped the paper in the envelope, tucking it away safely. "And any night after that, for you~"

He glanced around at the other people in the room, disappointed that no one else had shown any interest in his fanmail and fanart. How could they not be interested in him and only him? Unacceptable.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Nathan blinked when the girl spoke to him, and he offered her a small smile. She didn't seem too crazy, maybe a bit easily distracted, but that was forgivable. Plus, she didn't try flirting or coming onto him right away, which was a definite bonus in her character.

"Uh, yeah, I'm actually more than a little lost," he admitted sheepishly shrugging his shoulders. After sneaking a glimpse at the picture, he didn't feel hungry any more. "You wouldn't happen to have a map of this place, would you? 'Cause I have no idea where anything is in relation to everything else and all that."
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 pm

"Well that's strange- I thought GG gave all of us a layout for our MeChips-" it was about then Rachel noticed the lack of tech grafted onto Pheonix's wrist where the MeChip would usually be.

"Ooooh- well, uh... I think I could probably ask GG if he can get something printed you. In the meantime- sit down! Relax, have a pancake! We're all friendly here."

She gave Pheonix a warm smile and a thumbs up before walking back to the cook top and activating Jaine- her MeChip.

"Jaine, compose a message for GG."

"Will do, Rachel."

Rachel nodded, and started dictating her message, "GG; one of the group doesn't have a MeChip- probably a personal choice. Do you think you could get the layout you gave us for not getting lost in this huge place printed out somewhere? Thanks in advance, Rachel."

"Sending it on it's way, sweetie."

Rachel smiled, "Thank you, Jaine."
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 am

Jacquine entered the room half asleep, dressed in panda themed pyjamas that looked clearly too big for her.

'Good morning, everyone' she said after a long yawn and stretch. 'I am so tired, but the wonderful smell of pancakes enticed me from my bedroom.'

She proceeded to take a seat at the table.

'May I have some' she asked.

Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 am

Rachel smiled, mentally closing out her MeChip, "Sure thing! You want blueberry or chocolate- someone already took all the regular pancakes, so this is all we have," She said, giving a small, exasperated chuckle.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:32 am

'May I have the blueberries? They look tantalising.' Jacquine asked flailing her sleeve at the plate in an attempt to roll down her pyjama sleeves.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Nathan rubbed his wrist subconsciously when he say the other looking at his lack of a MeChip. It was definitely something that made everyone do a double take, especially in this day and age where everyone was connected by technology. Nathan often felt useless when it came down to it. Not having a MeChip wasn't that fun an experience since everyone expected you to have one.

"Thanks," he said, offering her a smile. "But, you know how earlier you called me Phoenix? It would be really cool if you refrained from calling me that unless you absolutely have to." He didn't want to go into the details as to why he didn't want to be called his codename off duty, especially since it seemed like there was going to be an armada of Nathans/Nathaniels hanging around. A nick name he could handle, but Phoenix was where he drew the line.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:15 pm

"If you don't like your code name then why on earth did you pick it in the first place?" Joule piped up. "There's plenty of nice names out there pretty boy. I can help you write up a list if you struggle. Come by my room later, alone, and I'll see what I can do for you~"
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next